What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Easiest way to make hash?*

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Well this may not be the easiest way but its the cheapest way to make hash no need to buy tumblers, bubblebags or anything if you dont want to buy them. This method is the ice hash method theres many ways of making ice/blendor hash but this was taught to me by my uncle about 10 years ago with just things around your house. First same as bubblebags freeze your trim (no seeds or stems because they will fuck up the final outcome because they also sink), get some water and get it freezing cold, get some icecubes, large canning jar, a cup or bowl, a spoon, coffee filters and some energy. Fill the canning jar with freezing cold water and icecubes 3/4 full and add your trim to fill the rest of the canning jar. Shake the canning jar vigourisly for about 5 minutes, let it sit for about 5 minutes then shake it again for about 10 minutes and let it sit for 10 minutes.After the 10 minutes take your spoon and dip out the trim that is floating and you will notice the trichromes fell to the bottom of the jar. Slowly pour out the water until there is just a little bit of water remaining with the trichomes. Now take 2 coffee filters (2 help better cause some trichromes will go trhough the first coffee filter) and make it into a "cone" and place it into a cup or bowl, after that quickly pour all remaining water and trichromes into the cone and let the water run into the cup and you should have plenty of trichromes in the coffee filters squeeze out remaining water from the filters. now you can put the material into an empty cigarette film smash it tightly, and roll it up into a piece of paper. Use a rolling pin or something to make it flat. Wet the paper sorrounding the cigarette film containing the trichromes until its moist to keep the cigarette film from burning. Put it into the oven at 175 degrees farenheit for 10 minutes then take it out and open the cigarette film and what do you have a nice piece of hash! The cheap way.

buckeye-leaf

poolratt

Hey Guys,All I can find is Mexi-Brick schwagg can i make bubble hash from that or is it a waste of time do to the compaction of the tricomes?

G

Poolrat a rinse method like ISO quickwash, butane extraction, or denatured alcohol are the best for large amounts of low quality material for hash, or in these methods hash oil.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Y'all ever hear of fresh "squeeze hash"? take a copper end cap, drill a hole in the center, fill with small buds fresh off the plant and fill the cap. Take a C-clamp and a nickel, clamp and squeeze. The water that drains out of the hole needs to dry before smoking. Dries way hard, not the greatest hash, but the easiest.
H

stealthballer

poolratt said:
Hey Guys,All I can find is Mexi-Brick schwagg can i make bubble hash from that or is it a waste of time do to the compaction of the tricomes?

denatured alcohol isn't safe and hexane is way more complicated to use, it was suggested earlier.

Iso is the best for mexi.
do a one minute solvent time no more or it gets shitty quick

Saint Simon

I have made ISO a couple times and i really enjoy how easy it is, but I ran out. So i went to my local drug store and asked for rubbing alchohol and the lady gave me a bottle and I paid, Unfortunatly when I got into my car I was reading the label and it was Ethanol. Will it still work if I use this, or should I go back and get some ISO

-Saint Simon

T

tricky

ok ppl need to get some screen but from the uk got any ideas where from or addys

please help sick of searching

cheers tricky

Latest posts

Latest posts