What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HID Bhut Jolokia growlog ...

OZZ_

Veteran
TRANSPLANT TIME!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

They are a little beat up and tattered as I had to strip quite a few leaves off of 'em but they'll bounce right back.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TRANSPLANT (1 of 3).jpg
    TRANSPLANT (1 of 3).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 16
  • TRANSPLANT (2 of 3).jpg
    TRANSPLANT (2 of 3).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
  • TRANSPLANT (3 of 3).jpg
    TRANSPLANT (3 of 3).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 12

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
Hi OZZ.. question? my plant seems to be getin real wide, will it continue to do this or will it get tall,thanks and your bhut's look great

OZZ_

Veteran
Yup, yup ...... they are already picked up and putting out new growth.

420 ........ Im not sure bro, guess you'll just have to wait and see how it grows. Mine seem to grow out as well as up.

OZZ_

Veteran
So they have settled in to the new pots and settled down from the stress of being topped and are on to new growth. Ive given them a couple of diluted coffee waterings now and it has really helped spark their vegetative growth.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• toppedgrowth (1 of 3).jpg
    toppedgrowth (1 of 3).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 15
  • toppedgrowth (3 of 3).jpg
    toppedgrowth (3 of 3).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 14
  • toppedgrowth (2 of 3).jpg
    toppedgrowth (2 of 3).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 17

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
hell yea! looking awesome :dance013: just started germinating mine :jump:

Last edited:

OZZ_

Veteran
LOL ... thanks guys.

Well.... I gotta say, they are doing well, but the topping REALLY slowed them down. Im not so sure I should have topped them, and next time ... I think Ill just let them grow naturally. I have a shit ton of vertical height in my tent and these guys are just putting out new shoots rather then growing up. I know thats the POINT of topping, but shit .. I didnt realize it would slow virtually all verticle growth ... which is kind of what is happening here.

Oh well, I topped them .... so Im gonna let them go how they may. Ill probably give them a fish/seaweed watering next watering... and I might give each of them a tablespoon of tomato tone as a top dressing now that they are establishing themselves. I see a few with some yellowed leaves so possibly a N deficiency... which could also explain the slow growth (what I think to be slow anyway).

Ive been thinking that its because of the topping, but maybe its a combination of the topping and lack of N.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• GROWINGMORE (1 of 3).jpg
    GROWINGMORE (1 of 3).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 17
  • GROWINGMORE (2 of 3).jpg
    GROWINGMORE (2 of 3).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 18
  • GROWINGMORE (3 of 3).jpg
    GROWINGMORE (3 of 3).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 13

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well look at it this way

you wont have any tall lanky chillies plants

but ya gonna have some awesome bushy indica chillies plants :D

on with the show

cheers,
red.

OZZ_

Veteran
They are starting to bud, although they are still pretty small as far as Im concerned... I still gotta say topping was a no-no on them. We will see how much they continue to grow... I may end up transplanting 6 of them into 5 gallon buckets at a later time, but Ill give them a few months. Maybe Ill start hitting them with high N to delay fruitset...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rem700cust (1 of 2).jpg
    rem700cust (1 of 2).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13
  • rem700cust (2 of 2).jpg
    rem700cust (2 of 2).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts