What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hoosierdaddy's botanical gardens

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Many thanks for stopping by and for all the kind words!!!
The season is now starting to decline...the finish of another cycle of life on our wonderful planet.
Hope you all enjoyed this years flowers. Maybe something new next season???

Be well all...

P

pine boy

You have a fine yard Hoosier.Looks nice and peaceful.
Thanks for showing it to us.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Hoosier-have you noticed an increase or decrease this season in amount of bees? I'm in the US south and have noticied an increase from last year. I wonder if that is due to the amount of neighborhood building that has been going on nearby.?.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey, pine boy and joedude. Thanks for taking a look. The yard is one of my favorite places to chill and enjoy my cannabis.

dubwise, I have seen some strange things in the past few years with bees. Two or three years in a row the sweat bees were terrible, this year not so bad. I see a few honey bees, but mostly see the bumble bees, as they have a hive or two on the property.

Hey Z10N! Yeah, those toads are voracious eaters.
Those frogs on the wall look wild!

Yeah, Pinball..I also have the cloistered stoner syndrome. Although I have deep conversations with the dog. :)

rafe

Those are some great pictures Hoosierdaddy! I bought some fig trees from a place in Georgia and they are already producing fruit. They will be sending PawPaw trees this fall. A fresh fig is a very exotic fruit. The trees are tough too. They can freeze and break almost flush with the ground and it will sprout in spring and usually set two sets of fruit. I try to plant 2 fruit trees every year. My peach tree set out a bunch of really small but very juicy and sweet fruit. My plum should set fruit next spring. Enjoy your summer man.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Nice gardens hoosierdaddy :artist:

I grow those bamboos on my PC desk :p
A little green for a better mood :ying:

picture.php

fortragni

Hi man, what's up? I couldnt/wasnt able to PM you!

Have you ever smoked the "Schrom" clone?
It is a 15-/+yr clone from Pittsburgh, og Romulan mother X '74 Colombian Gold pollen.

the REASON i bring it up, is that when grown/dried/cured properly, it has an
intense lemon oil, sandalwood, frankinense and myrrh
aromas and smells! Those "haze" aromas i think you are trying to describe, re: SSHxAngel Dust :ying:

I grew it for a few years before a few things went down.. here's mine from a prev. grow: https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/21571plants_008.jpg anyway, you can search for it too. it's a good cut.

Re: My SSHxAD babies, I planted 5 ("Shorter bloomer" pack). 3 came up and are about 1" and just opened their cotyledon. They are now under my fluorolight i designate for seedlings and new clones.The other two sds I guess are no-shows. happens :) :thank you: TY though, of course!

Should I bother flowering out female Seed Plants of the SSHxAD, or flower out cuts of the specific plants, once sexed?
I worry the seed-plants will A. get too tall for my height restrictions B. take a long time to finish (14+wks etc). I can do 13 weeks but .. :comfort: hehe.
Let me know what you think. Maybe recommendation as to what height to bloom them for a 4' headpspace?

Peace HD, Take care, Gd bless and thanks again
-fort