What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hoosierdaddy's botanical gardens

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to welcome everyone to our world.
My lovely female unit and myself enjoy the beauty that nature provides us, and try to keep a wide variety of it around us.

One of my favorite things to do is walk around the property while partaking of some of my best homegrown smoke and taking in all the beautiful flowers, as well as the insect and aviary performers that always join the show

I hope you enjoy a glimpse of our little piece of the world!
Feel free to comment...or not. I will be adding shots all summer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, grapeman.
Yes, spring has sprung in our yard for sure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hoosiermomma brought home a toad barn a few years ago. She said toads will take up residence in it. I promptly told her she really should stop sniffing glue...it's clouding her rational thoughts...
Thing is...toads really DO live there. I would have never thought it would be possible that toads would gravitate to this thing, but apparently they really do like the shelter and safety it provides. Not sure if it's the same toad, but there has been one here every year that stays all season for the past three years! You can find him every night within about a 2-3 foot circle away from the house...unless it is going to rain, then he will be nowhere to be found. (he makes a great weatherman!)
picture.php

I

I-Shence

Nice colors of your garden bro!You have a right touch for plants I see;)

H

HippyJohnny

Hoosier thanks for the pics. Nice colors and I could almost smell them.
The toad barn is a trip.
So all she did is put it in the garden and a toad moved in?

Thats cool.

Peace :joint:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words, folks!
yeah, hippie...she just put that house down in the mulch a few years back and the toad moved in. lol...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ahhh nice and peacful place to sit with nugsz and some killer coffee in which i barely drink.. but i would :D...
thanx for sharing, peace n pufs

sackO

blackone

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words, folks!
yeah, hippie...she just put that house down in the mulch a few years back and the toad moved in. lol...

That really rocks. When I saw stuff like that marketed before I always thought the chances of any toad or hedgehog actually finding and choosing that place would be pretty slim but I guess not:)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
My pleasure

My pleasure

It´s my pleasure to watch some beauty through your lense:thank you:
Here´s a little bonsai i´ve saved from a reduced to clear at a garden center. After some TLC here´s my Tree Dancer
picture.php

I hope you dont mind me posting this pic....after all is not in your garden:ying:
Peace and Creation

ROJO145

Veteran
Beautiful pictures!!Just lookin at em make me feel better,kinda envious of you guys in spring already,Lilacs just gettin leaves and a few tulips tryin to open here.I bet its a pleasure cuttin that lawn,love a good lookin yard,well done hoosier:tiphat:

travese311

Nice garden! The indoor cannabis cultivator in me paved the way to my outdoor gardening excursions. Which came first for you i wonder....

Thanks for the pics I really enjoy a beautiful yard with lots and lots of variety.