What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

crap, 6th week of flower

griver

Second grow here, tried using the OG forum but it seems to be down. Didn't see a sick plant forum so mods redirect if i missed it.

I'm in the 6th week of flower, SCROGged, been feeding elanors of cali 15-85-50 and started to do my RO water flush, under 150w of light, the buds have been growing nicely but are now taking on a really nasty yellow color to ALL fan leaves. The margins of all of the leaves is turning either a black or dark purple and the trichs are still clear. My last flush period never showed this dramatic of a color fade, i'm concerned cuz now even the little fan leaves near the buds are showing the yellowing underneath all those trichs. Nute burn? Or something worse?

Click for Larger Image

KINGPIN

WHat do the leaves look like under the screen...same color? Did they yellow first? Could possibly be a N defeciency. I would try to get a better pic and a few other opinions

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep the temps down! If the root system gets above 80F on a regular basis, hydro can turn sour on ya. That's not late flower leaf discoloration as far as I can see...

griver

i'm in soil, i just started to add some mg to the RO water the other day since i figured the same thing, i've never seen my plants get that yellow before though. The top portions went yellow first, there are lower fan leaves that aren't as yellow as the top ones. most of the fan leaves of of course have already dropped off though, are black or dark colored leaf margins normal during late flower?

griver

first grow was 3 bagseed plants in 3 gallon pots in a 4sq ft space with 2-70w HPS, it yeilded 1.6oz dry. In the same space i've got this scrog, a clone and another seed plant under 150w HPS.

The clone is doing better than the scrog, much frostier but is also showing the blacking of the edges, and yellowing fan leaves, but not as dramatic as the scrog, the rest of the leaves are still green on that one so far.

the seeded plant is 2 weeks behind the scrog and clone, so i'm not worried about that one, it isn't showing any of the yellowing signs, just growing along.

I pulled the scrog out today to see how the rest of it is doing, under normal light the rest of the plant doesn't look so bad, under the screen everything is still quite green, but like i said before the fan leaves are all crisping out, top and bottom. The yellowing leaves are taking a blackened spotted pattern starting from the veins on out. throwin her back under the light and hoping that the mg yesterday will help, will mg during flush effect the taste later?

ps 13 days to harvest

G

Looks like a ph problem to. Remember everytime you add a fert of anykind it is going to lower the ph. might want to check it out.

Latest posts

Latest posts