Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Colorado > Colorado networking

Thread Title Search
Colorado networking Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2019, 06:00 PM #281
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Guys, Good times. Nice lunch and tailgating 60 degs in February, gotta love Colorado.

@Putembk, Glad you like the Lemon Skunk.

The clones from Saturday are getting adjusted to their new home. I am stoked, a couple of superb strains ! In a couple of days I will put them in hydro and run them with the Jack's nutes Defacto gave me.
Hydro8 is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2019, 07:39 PM #282
CowboyTed

CowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the roughCowboyTed is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putembk View Post
Hydro. Just tried your Lemon Skunk. Nice job my friend. Smoke is nice and cool on the back of my throat. Lemon flavor on both the inhale and exhale as well. I find that if I take a smaller hit first I get a better flavor out of it. Nice erotic buzz as well. Love it.

I have enough for a second bowl....and am gonna enjoy it right now..

I had some of the same observations about Hydro8's Lemon Skunk: nice flavor, not just odor. I enjoyed a few bowls of it yesterday too.

His Durban Poison wasn't quite as tasty as the Lemon Skunk, but the high was sure enjoyable!

Nice work, Hydro! Thanks for sharing your successes with us! It's fun to get together with you guys, not just to talk about what we're growing, but to sample the goods as well! In the long run, it will be instructive to learn HOW others manage their grows and then sample the results.

I look forward to our next gathering, of course. If we do it in April, I should have some goodies ready to sample next time: several of Ace Seeds' strains should be in jars by then: Kali China, Orient Express and Snow Moon should be finished, and my Zamaldelica and Bangi Haze x Ethiopian will still be in the cabinet finishing about 4/20.

If any of you wants to try growing those strains, take a drive out into the country, where cuttings are plentiful! I only had the Orient Express cuttings last weekend. It was the only one of my Ace seedlings big enough to give up cuttings last week. Next week they should all be big enough.

Last edited by CowboyTed; 02-05-2019 at 07:51 PM..
CowboyTed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:56 PM #283
Putembk

Putembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant future
Dog and Defacto need to check in with their thoughts. I know Dog was watching those 20 year old waitresses.....you are old enough to be their father....dirty old man....

Defacto, I hope you had a nice trip as you have to drive a ways to get here....hope you made it home safe....
Putembk is online now Quote

Old 02-07-2019, 08:01 PM #284
Defacto

Defacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putembk View Post
Sorry Defacto, I didn't have any Lemon Betty, White Fire or Legend OG clones rooted.
I'll be ok until then with the 5 phenos that you gave me earlier.

Check out my cigar box!

Defacto is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2019, 03:04 AM #285
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
wasup peeps, i'll be in denver this weekend, a pal of mine is opening a dispensary in denver (apothecary) and at the lil afterparty we will have a table set up, have seedpacks and t shirts and good vibes....
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:14 PM #286
Putembk

Putembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant future
Where is apothecary at?
Putembk is online now Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 03:00 AM #287
Defacto

Defacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the rough
It seems that we are the ONLY ones that don't know!

https://www.reddit.com/r/COents/comm...grand_opening/

Edit : here's an update!

https://www.reddit.com/r/COents/comm...arms_and_then/

Edit2 : Yet another update with mention of the Apothecary. I am pretty sure that I have to get a Dabpress!

https://www.reddit.com/r/COents/comm...es_i_know_its/

Last edited by Defacto; 02-11-2019 at 01:32 PM..
Defacto is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 06:21 AM #288
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
the new denver apothecary store is on s broadway around Iliff, where patients choice used to be....
their hash is really great, im not big on dispensaries at all but this was worth it

anyhow, sounds like the last meetup went well, still hoping the stars align and i'm able to make it one of these days
i'm glad yall are making it happen, long time coming that something like this goes on in colorado

Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 04:27 PM #289
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is just really niceSunshineinabag is just really niceSunshineinabag is just really niceSunshineinabag is just really niceSunshineinabag is just really niceSunshineinabag is just really niceSunshineinabag is just really niceSunshineinabag is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
wasup peeps, i'll be in denver this weekend, a pal of mine is opening a dispensary in denver (apothecary) and at the lil afterparty we will have a table set up, have seedpacks and t shirts and good vibes....
Is RM3 gear from Colorado? They seem to be quite hush, hush and we don't share with outsiders kinda mentality......weird for me just wanting to see what was what. Think I'll look here instead for other options. That is already starting out sketchy.
Sunshineinabag is online now Quote