What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Just curious...how would “democrats” lose or destroy ballots in states where the elections are operated by republicans, and/or when the counting of ballots is under constant supervision and security?

because they are sneaky. and Republicans hate chump too! it is pure jealousy over his magnificence & manliness...such huge hands, beautiful hair, the best folks helping him, the best words, oh, the horror of what the poor man is being dragged through for being perfect...:biglaugh: a lesser soul would be hiding in the bowling alley in the basement of the Trump House cursing Fox for the traitorous bastards that they are and mainlining Big Macs while waiting for God to save him...

White Beard

I love the vast number of “sources” offering “proof” that “Dems always cheat”...but I love even more the fact that all these “sources” so far are *exclusively* extreme-“conservative” and exclusively - and unabashedly - partisan sites which are in the business of slamming anyone outside the “right” wing.

And, having checked the sources and the origins of most of that “proof” (those items which were posted with links, thanks), the “sourcing” amounts to ‘somebody said thing’. Not impressive. Facts are based on evidence, not on “people saying things”.

Cannavore

Veteran
I love the vast number of “sources” offering “proof” that “Dems always cheat”...but I love even more the fact that all these “sources” so far are *exclusively* extreme-“conservative” and exclusively - and unabashedly - partisan sites which are in the business of slamming anyone outside the “right” wing.

And, having checked the sources and the origins of most of that “proof” (those items which were posted with links, thanks), the “sourcing” amounts to ‘somebody said thing’. Not impressive. Facts are based on evidence, not on “people saying things”.
160809103644-many-people-are-saying-trump-twitter-illustration-mullery-exlarge-169.jpg

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey what happened to Reptillary Clinton and the Lizard People who live in the hollow earth from where they control our minds with Bill Gate's vaccines and HAARP or is that not a thing anymore?
Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread...
CC

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey what happened to Reptillary Clinton and the Lizard People who live in the hollow earth from where they control our minds with Bill Gate's vaccines and HAARP or is that not a thing anymore?
Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread...
CC

GO - Deep state

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe Kayleigh McEnany is flushing her career down the drain, sticking to the stolen election BS. Maybe she is promised a radio slot.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I never said u love Hillary, is that not a straw man there deep thinker? You guys really think you are smart, let me tell you, your are half right hehe. Half wit hehe. I really crack myself up!!!

If you were not idiots pretending to be smart this would go so much better. Lose the smarty stuff for your own sake. Red herrings, logical fallicies, straw men, hahahahaha. You guys are amusing though.

Let Trump try to get to some truth here and when it fails as I think it will, he will step down I am sure. There was fraud as the dems always do but proving it changed the election will be really hard to prove.
you seemed to be referring to my post cause you said "failing grade"; you lumped "us guys" (what? non trump cultists) in with someone that cares what hillary thinks (apparently something was "lost" on us?)... you imply that i would defend hillary (there's your strawman)

you use this hillary example seemingly as a way to negate my previous assertion about trump not accepting defeat (there's your appeal to hypocrisy fallacy).

and you call other people idiots???

:pet the cat:

Amynamous

While i have yet to see any evidence of widespread and/or blatant voter fraud, i fully support trump’s attempts at hand counts, audits, etc as long as he is willing to pay for it cash up front, and all of the state and federal mandated dates stand just so i don’t have to listen or read any redhat comments about this election in the future.
:D

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Support for Trump will just keep growing. Fox can't take down Trump but Trump can take down Fox, that's how much he is loved by the American people.

If that was true he would have won the election. Every year more of his support will die of old age.

Hopefully that was the last far right administration ever. People don't want that garage anymore.

Cannavore

Veteran
trumpers are gonna keep moving further right. in 5yrs theyre gonna be calling trump a libtard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts