What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miley Biker

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I ended up chopping this pheno at day 50 because I found some bud rot in a couple nugs. Its been on plain water for around a week. I think my soil was getting too saturated at night which contributed to the problem, so I bumped my last watering cycle a few hours earlier in the afternoon. The other two phenos have no issues.

btdsNDu.jpg

n5Hdn0z.jpg

nickman

Veteran
All your plants look great ...!!!... I’d love to be able to smell them... ... ...

Too bad about the bud rot...!!!...

kalopatchkid

Veteran
All your plants look great ...!!!... I’d love to be able to smell them... ... ...

Too bad about the bud rot...!!!...

Thanks Nick. I ended up chopping a second plant early this morning but I didnt have time to grab pictures since I was in a rush to leave for work. I'll get some dried bud shots in a week or so.

Alpen rock

looking flame!!
How does it smokes?

thx for sharing, awesome pics as usual, the natural lighting is on point!!

kalopatchkid

Veteran
looking flame!!
How does it smokes?

thx for sharing, awesome pics as usual, the natural lighting is on point!!

Thanks man, I really like the smoke on these but unfortunately I mixed up the plant labels in the dry room so I cant remember which pheno is which. Doh!

Gonna have to run them again because I really like smoking the floppy pheno and she couldve gone 70+ days I think. She grows spears that remind me of GMO.
The denser miley leaning pheno with the resin rails is also a really nice smoke. I wouldnt mind seeing her done in an indoor garden.

I'll try and throw up some dried bud shots of the other 2 plants. I just grow for personal use, so I procrastinate when it comes to trimming everything at once