What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

Passenger

Looks like you're all wrapping up in the Nothern Hemisphere and I'm getting started in the Southern.

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Looks like you're prepared for an ambitious and interesting project, that pit looks like serious business.

Heres some mushrooms growing in the dirt…
wnA0wJv.jpg

in front of this rock…
3RTlXM8.jpg

which is the pedestal for this statue…
cNepZrs.jpg

that had some marijuana plants growing around it earlier this year.
4TupFB0.jpg

Psilocybe cyanescens
JKWcVGR.jpg

Passenger

Yeah I need to clean it up a little seeing as it's full of crap, Probably end up building something around for Security once I'm done building the fence. Got 6X Super Silver Haze, 2X Super Skunk, 2x Kali Mist, Alaskan Purple, Super Lemon Haze, Strawberry cough, Chocolope, Purple Haze and just popping 2x Headband 707 since my seeds got here really late.

Super Lemon Haze(Revegging atm) which I had indoors but threw it outdoors 8 weeks ago or so since I didn't have the room in a 4x4 tent never tried a reveg she's in a 65 gallon as well.
picture.php

Super Skunk
picture.php

2 Kalis and another Super Skunk in the 15 gallon
picture.php

I forgot I've got a gold leaf in the air-pot rest are Super Silver Haze and Alaskan Purple that was also in flower but now revegging.
picture.php

Last edited:
Looks like you're prepared for an ambitious and interesting project, that pit looks like serious business.

Heres some mushrooms growing in the dirt…
View Image

in front of this rock…
View Image

which is the pedestal for this statue…
View Image

that had some marijuana plants growing around it earlier this year.
View Image

Psilocybe cyanescens
View Image

That's awesome!

The season for active fungi still hasn't started in my area, a couple more weeks and a good soaking rain or two and I'll be out on the hunt for em' .

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Great grow Passenger!
We're just going into Winter here in Boston. Cold outside. Already looking forward to that Spring and Summer

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys I've been busy trying to get my indoor grow ready. I pulled my last outdoor plant Nov 1, and could've went longer if needed. The Headbanger is the best outdoor plant I grew hands down outdoors this year. I avoided a few flyovers but only had about 8 plants. I'll have to dig up the pics, There was several decent plants but the risk outdoors is getting to great. I'm gonna have to go back and find a spot!!!

Beaucephus

looks nice passenger.... might want to clean the revegged plant up a week or so after back in full veg...some folks do the reveg on purpose and i believe call it monster cropping, i call it a monster pain in the ass trim job of thousands of tiny buds if i don’t clean em out thoroughly. jmo of course, good luck with the rest of your season.