What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female seeds 2020 outdoor

Dankwolf

Group pic 5/3\20

Group pic 5/3\20

picture.php

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
How will you go about transplanting them?
just cut the fabric off, or try and peel it off?
they are gonna be heavy as fuck lol

Dankwolf

How will you go about transplanting them?
just cut the fabric off, or try and peel it off?
they are gonna be heavy as fuck lol

I use two 2"×6"×8' boards and a piece of Formica to slide 45 gallon potts into 2400 gallon pots . each potter has 4 handles me and wife are abel to move them around after a few day dry out .
I use a razor knife to cut fabric potts down the middle after i set them in recessed spot in large potters .and just pull the two sides out . roots dont grow into fabric at this point . they are air pruned

If me and my 125 pound wife can do it you have no excuses lol

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Beautiful
Edit: particularly interested to see the dream berry in your hands. I grew it indoors and since then wanted to see her as an outdoor tree. :tiphat:

Dankwolf

Critacl sour 45 days of 12/12 indoor

Critacl sour 45 days of 12/12 indoor

Really impressed terps and speed . plants are doing extremly well considering they went in way to big in way to small of potters .

Critacl sour #3

picture.php

Critacl sour #1( number 4 is simaler)

picture.php

Dankwolf

Early flowering issue

Early flowering issue

So every year i intend to put plants out early . the idea is to get them to hit stretch twice but not fully flower . helps with round shape . well i through plants out with supplemental lighting to help with how early i put them out this year . the issue is these simi auto plants are not really taking to the program . none the less i set light to stay on longer so i can pull the critacl sour out of flower .

Early flowering critacl sour .

picture.php

Dankwolf

I would replace it if i could to late for that so i am going to wing it lol. I will make it work . buds will likly end up lose though . time will tell

What i can say good about critacl sour is there is a nice verity in the seed that can produce a unreal crop of flowing flowers throught the season . i wish i would of had these back in the gorilla days . no matter what ypu would have buds at end of year and all female .

I would highly recomend some one doing a gorilla with this strian all female , buds finishing all at differnt times , many terps and varyation for a verity and all phenomes are good dense . cant say more . if ypu want a out in the wood grow this is your girl with out question . she would kill it

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hello Dankwolf,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for running such a detailed report, I am enjoying every bit of it.
So, a small resume to clear things up.

- On the 14th of April you moved Critical Sour, Maroc, Chem OG and Dream Berry in the green house.
- 2-3 weeks later, the Critical Sour started flowering, so approximately around beginning of May? Is that right?
- All the others, in the greenhouse, are not flowering at all, correct?

Look, I am sorry for the "too" early flowering of the Critical Sour, but it should not come as a surprise. Why?
The reason is very simple, and you already pointed it out. Most of our outdoors strains are indeed semi-autoflowering, so basically photoperiodic varieties with early maturing, fast flowering features and that flower under low-light condition.

Early maturing is the trait that allows the plant, when switching to 12/12 or when going from vegging to flowering outdoor, to slightly accelerate the step to the next phase and start flowering quicker.
Fast flowering means a shorter flowering phase.
Low-light condition means that the plant is more sensitive to darkness, meaning that as soon as dark hours increase, starting the 21st of June, plants will start developing sexual traits and then enter the flowering phase much earlier than normal photoperiodic strain.

Besides this, Critical Sour, one in thirty plants can autoflower but I am not sure if that's the case...because if you germinated seeds in January, it's strange that it started flowering in May only.
Even though, as you said, you used a supplemental light, the Critical Sour did not really care and flowered for the difference of dark/light hours between the indoor and the greenhouse. It's very sensitive strain, but I believe you can definitely reveg.

Anyhow, keep up the great work, things arre looking fantastic already! Personally, can't wait to see the Dream Berry since that variety it's a brutal stretchy girl, I am sure it will provide you with a nice tree ;)

Take care and all the best,
Mr B.

I would replace it if i could to late for that so i am going to wing it lol. I will make it work . buds will likly end up lose though . time will tell

What i can say good about critacl sour is there is a nice verity in the seed that can produce a unreal crop of flowing flowers throught the season . i wish i would of had these back in the gorilla days . no matter what ypu would have buds at end of year and all female .

I would highly recomend some one doing a gorilla with this strian all female , buds finishing all at differnt times , many terps and varyation for a verity and all phenomes are good dense . cant say more . if ypu want a out in the wood grow this is your girl with out question . she would kill it