What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jarilla de Sinaloa

Crashbasket

Received in 2014. 4 out of 5 germinated and grew. One male was not a breeder. 3 females. Here’s one of them.

Attachments

• 00238927-2096-474C-BE1C-165353934ECD.jpg
    00238927-2096-474C-BE1C-165353934ECD.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 132

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hi!
What can you tell me about it taste n psicoactivity?
Have you got any pic done durin their florewin time? Is it the Sergio&Cannabiogen "Jarilla de Sinaloa" (aka "Cola Borrego Sinaolense" aka "Sinaloa's Lambsbreath") ?
Thanks a lot by any info.

Land

Mexican Jarilla Seed Reproduction

Mexican Jarilla Seed Reproduction

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I did a small seed reproduction and got two females that smelled like Halloween candy while growing and somewhat like raspberry balsamic dressing upon being dried. Such a wonderful cheerful clean happy high. Other females smelled like clean haze/garlic. Many of the plants hermed.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Not much info on this strain....I'm glad I picked up a pack a couple years ago though as the pics in the Mexican landrace thread looked intriguing.

Popey

If someone is looking for energy smoking with 0 body, I recommend Jarilla.
But I prefer Amnesia because it contains a little body and high is a pleasant xD

Latest posts

Latest posts