What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSC Turkish

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Has anyone done a complete grow-out of TRSC Turkish? I'm looking for something with strong old school hash flavor. I can't seem to find any relevant info on this one.

acespicoli

Has anyone done a complete grow-out of TRSC Turkish? I'm looking for something with strong old school hash flavor. I can't seem to find any relevant info on this one.
kinda surprised no one grew any out maybe a thread search
Id grab some Tom Hill Pine Tar Kush that came from some hash seeds if I wanted to make some brown hash
Then there is the blonde and red Lebanese if thats what your into

IndicaFarmer

My guess....

Turkish Landrace d' Underground Seeds, a genetics 100 % Indica native of Turkey, and available here in the form of regular seeds of cannabis.

Cristalin Photo from OG

I will say im a huge fan of RSC for getting great genetics out there I would get it even if it was a redistribution of the above genetics!
Not saying that it is...
is this variety still available? good god it is a sight to behold.