What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Manzinita Patch - Cream

Sourbear

seems they are re-vegged plants.

I have a post on the first page that's showing 3 pictures of the same plants from last year. Hope that's not confusing you and other people.

Now we did have a bit of stagnant transition during flip. There was a week there where the plants where sprouting pistils then it stopped and then it went into full flower. Only two of the plants produced Calyx's but just continued to flower.

Sourbear

Nice looking grow! I can smell the sweet vanilla/buttered celery aroma through the screen lol. :2cents: I'm 99.9% certain that Cream is pure Dream Queen aka Cush. Those three fingered leaves, and your description of the smell and quick flowering time are a dead giveaway.:2cents: She's an outdoor champion for sure! In fact most people can't tell between light dep/indoor/outdoor Dream Queen, I've found because she turns out so proper in the great outdoors. Happy Growing! :plant grow:

I've been getting quite a bit of different information about this strain. The original source who gave me the mother plant said it was a cross between "Soda" and "Triple Threat".

I've tried the Soda, it's identical to the Cream but all purple and not as potent of a smoke.

A lot of people seem to know the strain though, which I'm happy about because I don't feel 100% confident in the person who gave me the genetic.

Sourbear

So I had a really long and informative talk with a very experienced grower. Made some really blatant points that I knew but was not clearly thinking about and applying to the plot.

Nabbed some of this stuff:
WVnLfe4.jpg

Always heard good things about providing vitamin B for your plants

Also some of this:
4TvGTxV.jpg

It's supposed to help with strengthening the plant's stock/branch/stem
Considering the heavy yield this strain has, I'm willing to give it a try.
WSB65ij.jpg

Going to give a comparative shot in a few weeks

Stopped the 2000+ppm feedings every day. Going to do water/water/feed and see if the plants start properly up-taking their food.

me00bl3.jpg

Last edited:

Sourbear

Edit: if a moderator can please contact me, I need to change my thread title name, and would like to talk about changing my forum user name.

Last edited:
cool grow. some advice: dont start your outdoor plants inside. I'm guessing thats why yours re-vegged? ive always had problems with that. even with hardening/tapering. best way to get a head start is to start em in a greenhouse with no artificial light. even just a cheap one to throw your starts in. once they're about 6 in tall they can go outside unless its really storming (I start in march). they do sooo much better without any adjustment period

Sourbear

Update:
Been a while since I've thrown some pics up. Been really busy with Archery Season and fishing.
After I swapped to water/water/feed schedule and controlling my PH level on feed days, noticed some vigorous growth and happy returns.

The weight should start in a week or two
S38dp9Z.jpg

Some of the best trichome growth i've had in my plot
ux5n9zv.jpg

Can't wait to see what this girl looks like in the last week:
GWbwsEk.jpg

Can I get a moderator to PM me? I need some help changing my thread title and one other inquiry.

Last edited:

Sourbear

Man i'm so excited, was sifting through the Cream trim bag and discovered 2-4 healthy seeds. We had all females last year so either this is from herming or insect/animal pollination from an adjacent property within the area.

Either way....I'm extremely excited to see what the genetics have to offer. The female Cream that I propagate now is such an easy plant to manage with incredible yield.
I don't mind if it was a pollination from another genetic, whatever the cream has to offer in the chromosome exchange I am willing to try it out.

The final flower is a sour citrus infused assault on your nose, gives me hopes for a genetic roll of the dice with a chance for a pineapple strain with heavy yields. *fingers crossed*

Sourbear

Hey guys another update:
Weight is so heavy now I gotta go around and tie everything up with some garden tie
5foot circumference on the cages and the colas are far exceeding that support zone
Even just threw a few half cages on the outside of the 5ft circumferences

The smell is just intoxicating, an incredible mandarin/orange flavor with heavy vanilla overtones. Its like an old school 50/50 ice cream bar.

mrzPysg.jpg

jd01oaU.jpg

Last edited:

Sourbear

Sup everyone, just a little something different, added a video with some clips of the ladies
https://youtu.be/_GGEv8zKDZ0
make sure you watch it in 720HD for those bud shots ^_^

Sorry for the shitty quality, my 60$ GE handheld doesn't do the girls justice

Sourbear

looking really good brother, how long until you harvest?

Thanks Eastbay
Playing it by eye, last year this genetic got cut on sept. 30th, at that time she had about 35-40% Amber trichs and mostly milky on the others. Hung for 6 days then turkey bagged. Burped the bags daily for about 2 weeks then sealed them. The end product had 75% amber trichs with the rest milky and a really dense bud.

Going to watch for that 40-50% amber trichome mark and then chop the ladies down

Sourbear

Maaaaaaaaaan...the longer I let it go...the more violet/purple it gets.
I'm fuckin' enthralled with the genetics this plant has to offer x.x

VrSpWWf.jpg

L2DzWH5.jpg

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
wow those are beautiful plants brother! another plus on that strain is the high bud to leaf ratio. i always look for that in plants. i wont grow a strain 2 times in a row if it is leafy even if it does well outdoors for me. nothing more annoying then a leafy plant

Sourbear

wow those are beautiful plants brother! another plus on that strain is the high bud to leaf ratio. i always look for that in plants. i wont grow a strain 2 times in a row if it is leafy even if it does well outdoors for me. nothing more annoying then a leafy plant

Thanks Kygiacomo ^_^ appreciate the frequent returns to my thread and the comments. She is such an easy plant to roll in your hand and trim off all the excess. Makes it a sweet quick easy piece of work. Completely agree, I grew a cindy99 plant once that had amazing bud but the leaf was not worth the fight @ harvest.

Thanks jaunt ^_^ even with all the heady stuff filtering through CO you still find this stuff drool worthy eh? Good to know :3 <3

Latest posts

Latest posts