What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Azad, kashmir

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks guys!

How the deuce did I not sub this the first time I came in? Fixed :D

I dunno, but take a sit sir :lurk:

So far, it's a warm grey week end! I take her out yesterday early morning!

24h later, she seem okay! That's okay. :dance013:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey!

I don't forget guys, weather been rough on my kashmir. She's been burn a bit by the late cold night and the sunny after noone! But she pass thru, and i plan on repot her next week end! Pictures there.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Aloha!

Didn't find any old pictures, but i got this new one yet!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Malarkey

Maybe you could sell the seeds on seedbay or something i'm sure alot of people would like to have kashmir seeds. I sure do

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey!

Yes Kashmir indica looking nice,F4 sounds even more nicer..

Are she potent??
Looking for some mighty potent indica...

All the best MisterD

DS

Indica at some point, like you can see sometime she show up some pheno more sativa with their leafs. But she's still get super sticky, rock hard, nice bag appeal and that super potent indica stone! But her stone is nevermind like an afghan which put you K.O and get you melt in couch. But the type of weed a old stoner can smoke all they and get fully medicated and functional, all in harmony. :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Never tryed this kind of indica,really interesting stuff,

how big she can get?

Are from this strain they made Kashmir dry sieved hash??

Will stay tuned for more info on that Kashmir :tiphat:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey,

How big? ... Uhmmm, we try to tame her a bit last generation. But i'm remember i did saw some pheno outdoor who become 1,5m 2m !!!

We do work on her to make it more managable indoor. For the sieved i dunno, but probably because she clearly a hash plant!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
No any pictures of the bud at the moment, that always my first empty jar!

And i'm not mister pictures everything, but i can confirm you then it's shinny diamond!

And that prized lady can be harvested from mid to late september with a good resistant agains cold, sadly she don't like a lot extreme humidty!

Indoor she done by 8-9 wks :dance013:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey,

I were about to take some pictures last week end! But as a good stoner, guess what? I forgot!

More seriously i start LST and pruning last week end aldo, i know she don't appreciate much the LST. Sadly for her i don't get the space and height to let her go!

Also for the one who were hoping to buy some seeds on seedbay, i didn't get any reply at the moment. :-(

Ill post some pictures this week!

Cogollo33

Yeah im one of the interested on this seeds for sure, vanilla kush got kashmir in the gens and if this kashmir smell like some vanillas for sure is a keeper mum