What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Azad, kashmir

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hola,

I don't know exactly where to start, but i'm gonna start like that i guess. Back in 2012 my friend been gifted by canadian soldier, of a big bag of seeds from "Azad" a region in west kashmir near the pakistan border!

That's the most divine hash plant to smoke and a really hardy to cold and high humidity strain!

We pass almost 2 years and plenty of seeds popped later to find a male, then back in 2013 we finally find one!

We clearly know after these years than there was 2 main phenotype, 1 wild tall with a strong lemon smell, and another one done abit later outside, but way more compact, short .. With that divine kashmir hash smell!

This pheno is a pain to clone but what so ever! We breed that short compact phenotype!

We harvest these seeds spring 2k14 .. And finally, i'm gonna try these outdoor! I popped a bunch of seeds early this spring!

An i come out with that strong lady .. I still try to find the way to clone her .. But so far, i can only grow one plant on top of my balcony this year. Due to new neighbors!

I'm just shaking her, and that strong hash smell come out. So, i'm not unhappy at some point to just have to deal with one plant with that type of smell!!!

Pictures will follow :tiphat:

Last edited:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
:peacock:

Attachments

• rsz_pict0017.jpg
    rsz_pict0017.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 78
  • rsz_pict0018.jpg
    rsz_pict0018.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 60
  • rsz_pict0019.jpg
    rsz_pict0019.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 56
  • rsz_pict0020.jpg
    rsz_pict0020.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks everyone, just take a sit! :lurk:

Thats so Funny im from the valley where u get the seeds from :) Hope u enjoy them, like i do !
I have planty of kashmir seeds in the fridge ! I should germ some of them this spring :)
Keep on doing this show!

Greetings

Haha, no worries i already enjoy them almost everyday since 2010!

As i said, that's totally divine weed! :)

Thumbs UP to you're region

Last edited:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Guess some nice sticky Plant to make Hash with! Any Infos about the Leafs:Buds Ratio?

Would be great!

Big Ups!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Haha there's the funny thing, i'm die hard fan of any hash plant. But when it's matter of smoking hash most of the time i pass my turn! Because first, i smoke no tobacco and i don't like much smokig in a pipe.

Btw the ratio flowers:leafs if you don't go to hard on N in beggin, you'll be reward with a very good ratio buds!

picture.php

Attachments

• rsz_1img_3236.jpg
    rsz_1img_3236.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Ollie

Veteran
Time to get some cuts taking and then get her out when weather allows it.

Gotta secure such a prized strain You got, Lucky sir !

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks!

But as i said Ollie, i cultivate for over 2 decades now. And since i breed her for her indica side, she's a real pain in the pipeline to clone. I try gazillion way to clone her, but she still laughing in my face. And turn wing down!!!

But, you make me think than it could be a hell of a good idea to try to bring a unrooted cut or 2. Too one of my good old friend which have pass the last 3 decades to clone heavily !!!

But since i clearly prefer chuking pollen than make rooting clone!

I'm gonna pass on her a evening of the summer with some good polyhybrid pollen!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts