What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DD4: Chem4 x C4DD grow-along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, this is the C4DD crossed to the Chem 4

[[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]C4DD is a cross between the Chemdog D clone and rez's C4D (which is Chem 4 x Chem D IBL)]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

As for my setup, i will flower 2 of these un-topped among a group of 9 plants in a 2x2ft cab under a 140watt LED. Organic soil. 5 litre pots

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Bean Sprout, i sent a limited early batch of C4DD F2s to real gorilla which i think sold out... but i also sent a batch to the newly re-started breeders retail which should get listed in their catalogue along with the rest of my gear very soon.

The main release of the C4DD F2s will be soon, as long as this test grow proceeds ok ;)

VG :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
AWSOME pairing if you ask me...!!!...

I’ve never grown any chem clones yet but I’ve grown plenty of chem crosses and I even had a shot at growing the C4DD x OPG but was forced to shutdown that grow because of a security issue...!!!...

I was very interested in that C4DD cross and was heart broken when I had to shutdown the grow...!!!...

I’m going to have to keep my eyes peeled for whenever Breeder Retail lists them for sale...!!!...
:laughing:...!!!...:dance013:...!!!...

kaneboy

hey verdant green awesome strain mate,just wondering if this strain be available anytime soon

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, i'm testing all of the C4DD Crosses and the F2s atm... (each has its own thread in the forum) which i like to do before properly releasing.. i may send a few packs earlier if folks are keen - in a few weeks when the grows are a bit further along.

Nickman, thats a shame i was watching the thread with interest... i'm excited to grow all these and hopefully see the results, but it's tough with so little space !

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, here are some pics of the 2 girls i kept of the C4DD4 (or whatever we are going to call it) at 2-3 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

and the other - that top cola looks like it will fill in nicely !
picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks nickman, look like similar phenos... i tried as hard as i could to keep different phenos from the girls i got on all these test grows... but they were all very similar in this cross. Finer pistils than all the others with the C4DD4.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks TP.. i harvested these today at about 9 - 9.5 weeks. Both plants look and smell similar atm.. chemmy but also kushy and something else i cannot place yet.
First plant:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks, these have been in the jar for a week and i'm starting to smoke test them..

Both Phenos still seem pretty similar, i think this will be a high yielding variety.. The smell is sharp fruity/citrus.. possibly lime, Peppery, Musky. Potency is good and reasonably functional. Already it is developing a nice smooth sour taste when smoked.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fitzera, The C4DD4 just keeps tasting better as time goes on!

Strange, the smell is strong, musky/chemmy with a sharp fruitiness..though not as loud as some of the Chems.. but the taste is surprisingly strong and mouth coating. Mostly sour, but also it reminds me of the flavour of manali charas hashish! Also the potency is taking me by surprise.
VG

Latest posts

Latest posts