What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

You should check out sulphate of potash if you haven't. 0-0-50
Water soluble as well.

i will. i love suggestions & research everything you guys present. no bad questions. no bad answers. its about learning and growing knowledge. no shame. say & offer whatever you want in this thread.

my only pet peeve is never suggest what you never tried or did in your own garden. cant stand that.

bushman stylee !

U

useless.gardens

clone only gg4.
grown by yours truly.
pic from my last thread.

imo, top 5 smokes on the planet.

got cuts of a bx3 to try... from my man ...who is the man.
some guys you come across on this site are cooler than people you know for real in real life !
picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I just recently got the bx3 cut as well. :wave: I think it’s a cut by mycotek and he calls it Unbroken Chain. That’s all I know :dunno: Haven’t ran it yet...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yup that's what it is. Unbroken Chain #6. Plant Tek selected from 40 females. Can pass as Original Glue's stunt double. You guys will see.

U

useless.gardens

well i wasnt gonna talk about it.

but...

here are the stunt doubles for vanilla phoenix, DTOG, & myself. hate to post up photos like this, giving away clues to our identities and such, just want to be as transparent as possible.

picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

wedding cake being a pain in my ass to clone. she dont want to do nothing but droop all over the place. in the aero, gotta keep misting her.

to make sure i get good success, and outside what came rooted, and and cause my man (who is THE MAN) sent me 4 and 5 of each strain, using both tray/dome & aero cloner.

wedding cake doing way better under the dome. even though i try to give them fresh air (in an attempt to "harden" them off), the dome and higher humidity helping that particular strain.

everything else looking great.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

I got a lot of catching up to do! Looking real dank around your basement
glad to see you in this thread.

one of the afghan kush phenos is super fly. stinks up a storm. nice structure. an early favorite.

fake91 is some serious funk just sitting in the cloner. combination of new tire smell & burning rubber stank all day.

3 for 3 on bodhi's angelica.

transplanted the rest of the platinum fire ogz. some interesting variation in the phenos. cant wait to see what they hold.

picked up some more gear. filters. inline fans. fans for inside the tents.

& set up the ozone generator.

just need to score 2 @ 20' boxes of flex dryer vent hose.

also special ordered a botanicare "low tide" tray from the hydro store near me. just scored one. if i like them & they fit the tents properly, ill grab a few more. the low tide tray should be ready for pick-up next week.

i also saw new botanicare trays with the corners "cut off" for tent growing.

got a line, from a solid grower & long time member here, on (clone only) sour dubbs. stoked !!!!

i feel like im gonna need another tent. the lab is starting to look like its gonna fill up real quick.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
im not worried about killing microbes which ive seen research that suggests microbe density only decreases in the top several inches of the container after a fert feed. my mix is super microbe rich. i add it at every stage of the process. plus i use great white, just a scissor tip full, on every transplant after the cut(s) root.

Ive been reading into building a soil and supplementing intermittently with synthetic fertilizers for awhile now (glad to see it mentioned). From what I understand microbes/fungi break matter down and release the ions of different nutrients. Synthetic nutrient "salts" are pairs of nutrient ions that when added to water separate back into the ionic forms directly available for uptake (no microbe/fungi processing needed).

Fertilizers containing ammonia seem to be the main ones that kill the microbe and fungi life in a medium, they like nitrate N from what ive found. Rock Phosphate seems to be the best source of P for maintaining micro/fungi life, even boosting the formation of mycorrhizal fungi (more so than bonemeal). High concentrations of readily available P like from triple super phosphate kills the microbe/fungi life as it creates an environment they dont like.

Im still trying to find more information on potassium/microorganism interaction before making a determination on it.

Ive been leaning towards reducing inputs of magnesium and relying on solely adding it to feeds with epsom salt or foliar as needed for more control. Calcium sulfate dihydrate is water soluble and can be used the same way, adding aminos with the calcium sulfate increases the calcium availability greatly also.

Links On The Subject:

Effect Of Chemical Fertilizers On The Beneficial Soil Microorganisms:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ashwin_Revanna2/publication/309010603_Effect_of_chemical_fertilizers_on_the_beneficial_soil_microorganisms/links/57fdca1e08ae406ad1f3d814/Effect-of-chemical-fertilizers-on-the-beneficial-soil-microorganisms.pdf?origin=publication_detail

Effects Of Phosphorus On Soil Microorganisms:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2017.01266/full

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

man, that feminized seed company adverting pollen on here can suck a cock. their glue dont even resemble gg4.

all for the $ , babylon rule them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yh4WczsEs

& my new pet peeve is the word breeder. did you mean pollen chucker? 1 out of 100 of these seed companies breeding. so no you will not be a "breeder" buying pollen from hacks on the internets ;-)

picked up a box of 50 king sized cones. all i need now is filler. thinking mint leaves with lipton tea bag? maybe basil? how about some thyme? got a nice heavy glass bowl, clipper RAW lighters, & those glass daisy screens on the way too.

this world of seeds strain is pretty fly. this the second go around. 10 years later and the genetics still poppin' fresh.

out of 3 these two have a high degree of homogeneity.

only real difference is size cause one cracked before the other.

one on the right though, stinky stinky !

afghan kush :
picture.php

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
man, that feminized seed company adverting pollen on here can suck a cock. their glue dont even resemble gg4.

for the $ , babylon rule them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yh4WczsEs

picked up a box of 50 king sized cones. all i need now is filler. thinking mint leaves with lipton tea bag? maybe basil? how about some thyme? got a nice heavy glass bowl, clipper RAW lighters, & those glass daisy screens on the way too.

this world of seeds strain is pretty fly. this the second go around. 10 years later and the genetics still poppin' fresh.

out of 3 these two have a high degree of homogeneity.

only real difference is size cause one cracked before the other.

one on the right though, stinky stinky !

afghan kush :
View Image

Smoking tea and random plant.......ah....being 12 again, lol. I used to do that shit, lol.

The WOS gear. I had a killer Northern Lights x Big Bud from them. Super metallic twang to the smoke. Had to have come from the NL side, as the Black Domina I had, shared the same smells as the NL x BB. Thier gear is also the first and only time an auto was almost exactly like the photoperiod version. The auto smelled and tasted just like the photoperiod version. Yielded like a champ too, if I remember correct, I got 86 grams off the auto.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Ive been eyeballing World Of Seeds Afghan Kush for awhile now since looking into stabilized/landraces to breed with, World Of Seeds has received some bad rep over the years and I decided against ordering them earlier this season. Its cool your growing some, ill be watching closely to see how they develop (they looking healthy).

U

useless.gardens

Smoking tea and random plant.......ah....being 12 again, lol. I used to do that shit, lol.

The WOS gear. I had a killer Northern Lights x Big Bud from them. Super metallic twang to the smoke. Had to have come from the NL side, as the Black Domina I had, shared the same smells as the NL x BB. Thier gear is also the first and only time an auto was almost exactly like the photoperiod version. The auto smelled and tasted just like the photoperiod version. Yielded like a champ too, if I remember correct, I got 86 grams off the auto.

ive always liked WOS. with reviews about any seed company, there's nothing better than experience. there are even popular "breeders" , like subby for example, who have stupid shitty reviews on a strain or two like his plushberry. for sure, i ran plushberry and had a green space dude dominant pheno that was to die for. lost it to a mislabel. wish i still had it today. would i rec+ plushberry. yep. i would never buy cali connection. but i would buy deadhead og or tahoe og. you cant get tahoe beans from master thai unless you are med legal and can prove it. plus you have to send dude a copy of your drivers license & med card... all for 10 seeds. so, cali connex becomes an option. same with WOS. if you look out there in "seed land", you are not going to find tons of straight up landrace strains. bodhi doing it nicely with his 2 (or 3?) other seed companies. but, mostly, WOS was offering the option before lots of poeple. also, there is a guy from the nertherlands named "Spees" from No Mercy Seeds. you can definitely shop at his store for strains you just aint getting over here : ( https://www.nomercyseeds.eu/en/index.htm) dude was growing & breeding the "plank cut" of santa maria for ages. it's like at f9 or f10 not sure. real landrace shit from a true eruo canna breeder. try to find killer santa maria anyplace else. maybe you get a good batch of beans maybe not. lots of times, it comes down to personal preference and expectation. DTOG and myself had positive experience with WOS... so i would have to rec+ them for purchase by anybody. remember, and ive said it before, i would never rec+ something i didnt try first in my garden.

Ive been eyeballing World Of Seeds Afghan Kush for awhile now since looking into stabilized/landraces to breed with, World Of Seeds has received some bad rep over the years and I decided against ordering them earlier this season. Its cool your growing some, ill be watching closely to see how they develop (they looking healthy).

Last edited: