What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 Norcal ~ My Backyard

caliprop215

Veteran
Thanks man, yours are lookin good too. Great job keeping them short and spread out for your spot. I was just catching up around here. Sorry to hear about the mites. I see you had white flies. Those you can spray with just isoproyl alcohol and a little soap and water. They can be vacuumed off too with a small weak vacuum... Spinosad for thrips and mites are another subject... hate those little bastards.

Yeah I got the chicken manure at home depot 3.65 a bag or close to that. 1cf. Here:
[

:rasta:
Thanks man. I appreciate your help...

I gotta spray asap since i just found 3 plants budding in the garden..gna have to use neem and spinosad spray 1 last time while i can.

I got this one plant that looks like shit some deficiency....yeallowing and not growing . Ill buy a bag each and throw 5hem in each hole they need the nutes anyway.

What else u add for flower?

Vaporbud

Thanks man. I appreciate your help...

I gotta spray asap since i just found 3 plants budding in the garden..gna have to use neem and spinosad spray 1 last time while i can.

I got this one plant that looks like shit some deficiency....yeallowing and not growing . Ill buy a bag each and throw 5hem in each hole they need the nutes anyway.

What else u add for flower?

I mean this is the time of year everything starts to go wrong if your not ahead of the curve. I think you will see a quick change with the chicken manure.

My plan for flowering is feed regularly with EJ Bloom, topdress with some high P guano, and keep drenching and foliar with recharge.

caliprop215

Veteran
I mean this is the time of year everything starts to go wrong if your not ahead of the curve. I think you will see a quick change with the chicken manure.

My plan for flowering is feed regularly with EJ Bloom, topdress with some high P guano, and keep drenching and foliar with recharge.

Yea ur right about that....im feeding earth jice also i just use a half gallon each time i water its gna be expesive

caliprop215

Veteran
Growing

Attachments

• 20180810_125649.jpg
    20180810_125649.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180810_125701.jpg
    20180810_125701.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 17

Vaporbud

Your plants are looking great caliprop215! EJ aint cheap. Once the chicken manure is in there you can reduce the EJ. Seriously cheap solution. Should be fine. Its getting exciting now with some small buds eh.

caliprop215

Veteran
Your plants are looking great caliprop215! EJ aint cheap. Once the chicken manure is in there you can reduce the EJ. Seriously cheap solution. Should be fine. Its getting exciting now with some small buds eh.

Sorry dint mean to post on ur page yhot it was mine lol

caliprop215

Veteran

Thanks man. I know i need to got buy 10 bags of manure asap. Its getting really exciting to see the bugs starting....so much im goin to go check them out LOL

Vaporbud

Little update. So far so good. Im feeling pretty lucky so far on the bugs. I had thrips but they are toast from a couple doses of spinosad about a month ago. Haven't seen any signs of bud worms, and not even seeing those freaking whit moths that lay the eggs. Lets hope it stays that way! (it wont)

picture.php

Vaporbud

The Golden Tiger and the Haze X KaliChina have not started to bud yet! Come on lets go! Ill be harvesting on Christmas day at this rate.:watchplant:

The Chemdog X Galadriel and the GG4 X SD are both about 3 weeks into flower. ChemxGal is going to make pretty chunky buds, not looking frosty at all... in fact could be a dud looking at the trichome production. It's early but should be looking better. I have had a dud from that strain before but for the most part the seeds make dank plants, well worth the effort... usually.

The SourGlue (GG4XSD) is another story. Looking incredible for this early:
picture.php

Vaporbud

That GG4 x SD looks fantastic. Do you know if it starts flowering earlier than Original Glue would at your latitude?

Thank You PDX Dopesmoker! I don't know the answer, but it seems to me like all the polyhybrids I have grown over the years start around the first of August. I think Original Glue would also. I'm at apx 39 deg N.

That glue looks so frosty. My slimer is the same way. All other plants lackin in the thc section tho

I'm growing some Slymer also, and it too is the most frosted out of all my plants so far.

All of the strains I'm growing sorta transitioned into stretch/flowering right around the same time with each other (right around the 1st of this month), but the Slymer jumped into forming buds and getting frosted very quickly.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Extremely nice plants friend. I love the Cali & WC gardens.....got the chairs to watch those monsters grow. That's the tell tell sign of a WC garden lol, besides huge trees, it's the chairs. I'd like to be out there with you guys. Beautiful work I'm glad to watch these to the end