What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does a Male or Female Pass On More genetics to Their Offspring?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hi Sam,
How/why did you edit this post created by another user?
Do you have mod privileges in this forum ?

Thanks

View Image

G `day Raho

Yes he does .
And he warned Kanakee he would use them if he kept up his badgering.

He also deleted a post .

Pays to read the whole thread for context some times .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Raho

Veteran
G `day Raho

Yes he does .
And he warned Kanakee he would use them if he kept up his badgering.

He also deleted a post .

Pays to read the whole thread for context some times .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Thanks brother.
I didn't make it past the first few pages. Once Sam said
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There may be sex linked traits but this has not been proven in Cannabis"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I figured the thread was about done. The original question was certainly answered.[/FONT]
When Kankakee said this nonsense, I knew the thread was doing downhill:
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The plant is constantly recording inputs from environment then over time these inputs become “ fixed “ within its hereditary construct"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If mods edited every post filled with crap, they'd never have time to sleep or eat.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just couldn't understand why a mod would waste time editing posts like that, and it wasn't clear if he had added or removed something. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm not going to read the rest of this thread to see what else went down. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I saw it was done by page 3, so I guess I missed the crescendo of stupidity.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Raho

Yep classic IC thread .

Some great discussion and information , and some BS you would rather not take the time to read .

Going through the latter to reach the former is how you earn your dues bro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

G

G `day Raho

Yep classic IC thread .

Some great discussion and information , and some BS you would rather not take the time to read .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Word mate!
Best threads need sieving(also true in best mrnice threads)
And I've just added another :off2: :biggrin:

Happy Times

I hope to in the next few years to grow 75,000+ Original Haze so I can pick just the very best dozen to use for improvement, when this is done I will have clones that can reliably produce great progeny, I will clone and progeny test all the selected elite parents, female and male. As well as allow the 75,000 to freely pollinate the whole crop.
This should help maintain and select great new Haze parents to use in the future by others. I can do this legally outdoors in an area that allows the work and the weather is warm and the season long enough before cold or rains. It may well be my last work, I am getting old.
-SamS

Wow, best 12/75,000? I hope we are able to see the results of that selection process!!

That puts finding the best lady out of a 10 pack in some perspective, haha

led05

Chasing The Present
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If mods edited every post filled with crap, they'd never have time to sleep or eat.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

haha brother Raho.... if mods edited every crap fileld post this site would look a lot like

This - Blank :)

led05

Chasing The Present
Wow, best 12/75,000? I hope we are able to see the results of that selection process!!

That puts finding the best lady out of a 10 pack in some perspective, haha

perpetuating these myths is what "allows" for the allure of some of these breeders, most were / are / have been chucking pollen like the rest of us... Saving parents in seed form, not plant form across many countries and copies for decades when illegal in all these places, yeah, ok, whatever..... Some had ties to Govts though and were "allowed" to play in mass, very few, maybe just one over the past few decades.....

Man the stories people need or will believe..... hasn't this plan to grow 75-100K been in talks for years now, maybe even a decade....

Hope truth doesn't get me banned.... it'll set you free you know

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
G `day Raho

Yep classic IC thread .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

EB, I've always thought that was what you were here for, go thru then link the good stuff for us lazier folk? ha :)

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I'd be interested in seeing the selected few out of a massive group like that. If I was capable financially with the proper space I myself would never walk outside again because my home would be in the confines with all the plants... Fuck people lol