What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

zamzia

Veteran
I was looking for a link to his perpetual grow thread, but it must have been on another forum. I bought this kit 2+ years ago to replicate his grow. I've just never had the motivation to sort it, plus I wanted a try at trees too :)

G

gotsohigh

how'd i miss this lot! :woohoo:
well smart zz awesome pic too sb :)

^ :D i have a buddah on the Mantle piece when i find how to upload pics on this chromebook thing :nono:! i'll post
Very Sentimental and Very uplifting,bahaha :dance013:

Last edited:
G

gotsohigh

Soo miss not having them! n gg4 big style DAMMIT!

not really tried the gsc(fc),gg4,dw/hb,sd (apart from sample) too :(

zamzia

Veteran
Get your ass moved and start fresh :)

Yeah, fucker about the GG#4. I'm sure it'll come round though.

zamzia

Veteran
So this multi-strain grow hit 5 weeks veg yesterday. I spent a little time pulling the last weeks growth back under the screen.

From this:

To this:

And flipped the lights to 12/12, so had this lovely sight this morning:

I know I've left it a little late to flip, but hopefully all will be well. At worst I'll stick another screen in.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep em trimmed up like you have been under neath and side suckers and this screens gonna produce I predict it ;)

zamzia

Veteran
Cheers Critter. Been nipping bits of underneath as they've been growing. I've tried not to take too much off where I think it has potential to make it to the screen. The next major clear out will be 14+ days of 12/12 :)

zamzia

Veteran
Stardogs stem is like silk mate! thought you'd want to know that! :D

She's a stretcher! If I was doing this again it would either be 2 x Illuminati with 2 x Chem D OR 2 x Blue Meanie with 2 x Dog Jones. The Illuminati and ChemD are stretchers for sure. You can see the empty spots at the back on the left and right sides.