What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tleaf joins in!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
PHOTO BOMB

PHOTO BOMB

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
been reading in Bobbles old threads and wanted to come in here and make a list of the things I need to grab to max out these babies

hygrometer for veg tent
sm-90
ratchets to hang light tent
sum sort of trays to catch runoff

to be cont.....

Last edited:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sweet setup Tleaf junior!! Errthang looks healthy n happy nice work!!!

Thank you for starting a thread finally!! I was beginning to think that you were just on here to pick up dudes that grow lol... or are you still?? frig sake meow i'm worried again..

Either way keep up great work shit looks great!!
L8Bud!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Sweet setup Tleaf junior!! Errthang looks healthy n happy nice work!!!

Thank you for starting a thread finally!! I was beginning to think that you were just on here to pick up dudes that grow lol... or are you still?? frig sake meow i'm worried again..

Either way keep up great work shit looks great!!
L8Bud!

lol that would be the longest sting ever ,,since 2008:laughing:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
so it seems like when I xplanted the girls in the bag I didn't water 'em in good enough and two of them were drying up....luckily my routine 3:00am wake 'n bake save the day:wallbash:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
ok guys (who's ever out there) I need input on keeping my tents humidity up while still moving in fresh air , what do you guys think foggers, humidifier or anything else up you guys sleeve.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
my minds not feeling so great after underwatering my girls when transplanting what a noob mistake lol....does the company sale foggers or can you point me to the thread for a DIY fogger.

calientecarlos

Veteran
foggers are a lovely cya let ya sleep better protocol to institute in your grow for sure! highly recommended i've never grown better..

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
One of the cheapest DIY ways to increase humidity is a little technique made popular in the shroom-growing world. It's called the perlite humidification technique. The trick is have a bed of perlite underneath all of your plants, and then adding water to half of the level that your perlite is. In other words, if you have a 2 inch bed of perlite, you would add an inch of water. What happens is the perlite continuously wicks up water and evaporates it into the surrounding air, and you replace the water level daily. In shroom-growing chambers, this causes the humidity to jump up to 99%+, but in a plant-growing chamber with constant airflow, I'll bet this technique would easily put you up above 50%, maybe even as high as 75% if the airflow isn't extreme.

Otherwise, if it's possible to lower the CFM of your exhaust fan without adding heat to the grow space, that would be effective too. Maybe even in conjunction with a humidifying tek.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
:woohoo:just came back from the hydro store and the hydro store , got to grab a hygrometer for the veg tent and a 13g tall trashcan for their own separate res in the tent and also got to new airstones that were the same size because when I tried to split the air with diff size stones the air just went to the big one being that air travels the way of less restriction.no all that's left is the fogger and the ratchets for the lights.

One of the cheapest DIY ways to increase humidity is a little technique made popular in the shroom-growing world. It's called the perlite humidification technique. The trick is have a bed of perlite underneath all of your plants, and then adding water to half of the level that your perlite is. In other words, if you have a 2 inch bed of perlite, you would add an inch of water. What happens is the perlite continuously wicks up water and evaporates it into the surrounding air, and you replace the water level daily. In shroom-growing chambers, this causes the humidity to jump up to 99%+, but in a plant-growing chamber with constant airflow, I'll bet this technique would easily put you up above 50%, maybe even as high as 75% if the airflow isn't extreme.

Otherwise, if it's possible to lower the CFM of your exhaust fan without adding heat to the grow space, that would be effective too. Maybe even in conjunction with a humidifying tek.

funny you mentioned the perlite , I was just thinking of switching to perlite for clones...though I get pretty good results with the coco coir pellets.i don't thing I would be able to raise the humidity to my desired level with the perlite bed though:thinking:

ok so I got the fan up ,hygrometer hung, trays put under plants and res put in the tent,now all that needs to be done is to splice the air stones and fill the res and figure out the humidty prob and well be cooking wit gas. I need it to be at 70% ok nuff talk pics.....

picture.php
girls are not happy with me atm

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
okay all the girls are starting to pick up a lil ,I decided to switch my fan to a mini inline duct fan that moves about 75cfm so I can keep the humidity up ,so now its 30% 80f pretty nice. its my son's bday so ill be gone all day Hush, Carlos the back doors open for you refreshments in the cabinets and weed in the jars :smokey:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Looking good tleaf. :tiphat:

...did I read refreshments....?

sure did 5th, good to see you stumble across my way :tiphat:...yea had to go ahead and show you guys how things work around my way and seeing that my latest batch was a hit I need to up production and I figured my ic fam were the best people to help me out:biggrin: