What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
I want to see John Elway sue Paco for naming a cannabis strain after him. That would be awesome. Are there any strains that have super big teeth?

P

Paco

I got dirt on that Elway fool, he can't touch me. Elways big tooth anyone?

Tierra Rojo

Got a few of these goin myself Cob. Lovin em so far. The White 91's win the vigor award, but all are kicken ass. Got a few J. Walters she hulkin the fuck out as well. Thanks man I'll keep em updated. Runnin some of Paco's Satori Killer Chems and MSM'S Rectangle as well. Oh and some Bodhi gear passed on by Funk, and the usual clone army. Gonna be a fun one. Pics are about a week old they have doubled in size and are gettin flipped tomorrow.

White 91

91s1

bubba 91

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn TR, shits lookin killer man! I got one bubba 91 that outstretched all of em so I'm keepin my eye on that lady. Can't wait to see what ya find, I'm sure you'll do em proper. Looks like most folks that got these will be finishing em round the same time.

One Love 731

Veteran
This thread (batch of x's) is sure to spawn a cut we will be talking about for years to come. Thank you for all you do brotha Cob and those showing the 91' x's. 1:ying:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
This thread (batch of x's) is sure to spawn a cut we will be talking about for years to come. Thank you for all you do brotha Cob and those showing the 91' x's. 1:ying:

You said it man.. These genetics ain't no joke. Can't wait to see you guys kill it with these

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thanks for the kind words man, really appreciated. I do hope people find some good plants in those, and if I/they do I hope they'll be shared with like-minded folks!

SH said:
You said it man.. These genetics ain't no joke. Can't wait to see you guys kill it with these
Wouldn't be possible without the generosity of others :friends:
Get crackin on those son!

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Looks great brother! :wave:

Gonna pull up a chair and scope it out! :lurk:

true grit

Veteran
Again props bro, this is one thread I keep coming back and checking out. Really stoked to see the White 91's and bubba 91's. Keep em coming bro, sure you all will find some fire for sure.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! Comin up on 4 weeks and they're gettin stanky. I'll try to get some shots up soon.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty uniform at this point...here are a few examples of the budsites on em'.
Fuckin' thrips got to them early, hit em' with some spinosad and now they are looking good. All of these plants are sucking down CalMag by the tsp.
White x '91Chem
picture.php

'91Chem S1
picture.php

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice MP! If there's a bug to get at least it was thrips...

Did they stretch much on ya? They look happy as clams bro!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the bubbs @ 26 days. Pretty stoked on how theyre comin along.

#1 one of the shorter plants, and the stankiest girl in the room.
picture.php

picture.php

#2 another stout gal, same pheno as #1

picture.php

picture.php

#3 the lankiest, tallest of all the 91's, and a really sativa look, which I find pretty interesting considering the parents

picture.php

picture.php

#4 prob the most chem dominant pheno, but you can really see both the bubba and the chem in her. More greasy than frosty at this point.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts