What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
3&4 bubba91 look like they have allot of potential......get that 91 stretch to that bubb's...that's what im talking about.......
got 3 nice looking white91's going as well...not nearly as big as your's and melty's.......
cant wait to see your s1's......we will have to compare....you should have some sour/sweet hp pheno's...i did have some luck finding a much more branchier 91 pheno that resemble's ecsd minus the foxtailing bud's........and purple shouldn't be out of the question as well.....notice those crazy chem pistil hair's.....
91s1....much more like the orig skva91.....i call it my hp pheno..........
picture.php

and here's a leaf shot to show how close these actually are...
picture.php

gotta find the rest of my images.......

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah MP! They're lookin great man! All those s1's are lookin very close to the 91 cut, the really rounded leaves. The race is on bro! :D

$ - yeah man, a stretchy bubba could be dangerous! If you can find some more pics of your s1's I'd love to see em, see how they compare.

Thanks for the kind words everyone

kb5178

Man I need to spend a litle moore time on the net,You boys a coming up with some great looking gear-time to step up my game.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're off...these girls got upgraded to a 600 in a 4x4.
5 Whitex'91Chem, 4 '91ChemS1's and one of each SSSDH, OGKxUzbekiXDeepChunk, Sour Dubble.
picture.php

'91ChemS1
picture.php

Whitex'91Chem
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Lookin good in the tent, MP. I don't know how my waste basket ended up in there with a plant in it but hey, it's cool! :D

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn MP, lookin nice bro! Keep an eye on this one, looks like a dead ringer in veg!

picture.php

Mine stretched like a mother fucker after the flip, like 3x plus. Also had one of the white 91's throw a testicle on me, so watch for that. Haven't culled her yet, I wanna see if it's a fluke.

Stoked to see what you find man, huge thanks for giving a spot!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother Cob, three of the four '91's look just like that:) I figured that about the stretch...I'm going to run her like I run Sour and see how she takes it...
"Thanks for giving a spot!" hahahaha! Yeah, Bro...it was a tough decision:)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MeltingPot said:
Brother Cob, three of the four '91's look just like that
You might be in for a stanky July...

Heres the bubba91's just under 2 weeks in...

b91#1
picture.php

picture.php

b91#2
picture.php

picture.php

b91#3 huuuuuge
picture.php

picture.php

b91#4
picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulling up chair to watch these b***hes blossom.:flowers2::flowers2:
Thanks for peekin in man, and you can call em bitches ;)

Here's the white 91's, I'm the most stoked on these, and really curious to see what kinda buds this cross produces.

w91 #1
picture.php

picture.php

w91 #2
picture.php

picture.php

w91 #3
picture.php

picture.php

w91 #4

picture.php

picture.php

w91#5

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paco

hot shit guy! I'm really looking forward to popping the bubba 91's. your plants are looking healthy.
And I think I figured out a name for my human breeding project. it's a mix between or is Barack Elway randy savage esquire the fouuerth! booyaaa!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bud! Lookin forward myself. What no Kroenke? Better be careful w/ elway, I heard he sued a punk band for using his name.

Latest posts

Latest posts