What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Grow by Mr.Bongowsky

Hello everyone. I want to present my little indoor. I want to have some stealth box so i think this is good solution:). Inside I installed HPS 70W. Walls are made from wooden plates printed on white. I won't get much from this but who care! :rasta:

Behind there are 2 80x80mm computer fan. At the bottom one pulling air inside, above second pulling out.

The size is 37x18x40cm.

I can regulate voltage, thanks to that i have a little control on temperature and noise.

Regards

Last edited:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
thats fucking sweet! :rasta: what strain(s) are you planning on growing? im guessing sumthin squat :chin: . are you going to do a scrog? that way you can maximize with 2-4 plants and have the tops fill in the screen. pc grow are always sweet. :wave:

Hi there!! I'm glad you're posting here.
Hi lc00p4, I want to try WhiteRussianXAfghani or BubleberryXAfghani. I'm planing to take them under 12/12 from seed to weed:)

Hello weeweeman, I saw your's PC and it's great. It gave me a lot of idea's!!

Hi tokinsmokin, it's for personal smoke for sure:)

Regards

G

very nice, get this into the pc case growers club asap! :D

would you ever consider throwing a 150 in there?-to date noone has done it on this site* and that server looks like it could house one nicely

Mr_Micro

Very nice and very clean looking setup Mr. Bongowsky! I love the way you gutted the CPU and used it to contain the HPS ballast! Very creative indeed :yes:

I personally was never able to adequately control the temps with a 70 watt HPS in a PC case, so I'm curious to see how your temps are in there and how many CFM your exhaust fans are.

Anyway, great lookin grow and keep us updated! :smoke:

update & upgrade

update & upgrade

Hi everyone!
Big thanks for posting here, I'm very glad you like my PC:) Finally I gained glass which i a moment ago installed:

You can notice a hole in glass, where i can instal extra fan pulling air up. Or just patch it:)

I'm keeping the PC in wardrobe for more discretion and temperature there is higher than outside, it's about 30 degrees C, can it be like that?

rkone, it's in pc growers club now, hehe. With 150W it would be too hot, cause I'm keeping box in wardrobe, but outside... who know:) I'll think about it next time:)

Mr_Micro, the idea of putting HPS ballast in CPU I had found at the forum, but i can't remember who it was. Now with glass inside temp is much better
Mr_Micro said:
how many CFM your exhaust fans are
I'm sorry but I don't understand, what CFM are? :D

lc00p4, I'm growing already,hehe:

Now I must decide what will I grow and let it be green :rasta:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
im loving the different types of pots. cfm means cubic feet/minute and it is how much your fan can move. that computer fan will be good enough for your pc grow. i would say 30C is a little too hot. that will make your plants lanky. try to keep it down as best as you can.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Mr. B, good luck with your grow mate. I hope to do a pc grow like this for my next grow, so I'll be watching for tips! :D

Finally everything is ready to put the most important inside. Staring White RussianXAfghani and BubleberryXAfghani. After few days on windowsill they are sunbathing under HPS now.

I cut the pot on sides to suit it to PC and did some holes on bottom and strewed it with some semolina.

On sides I did some holes too(I think about LST).

I mixed soil for flowers(ph 5-6) with dolomite and semolina because I haven't perlite.

From left BubleberryXAfghani, White RussianXAfghani, BXA. I chose two first. Now they are about 10 days old.

Here from left WRxA and BxA.

WRxA:

BxA:

And in box:

Now just wait, train and care of my little :rasta:

Regards

blakhash

thats a niiiiice set up. im gonna have to agree with rkrone you should try to throw a 150w buld in there it seems your capable of doing so easily, n of course best of luck m8

Day 16

Day 16

After 14 days of veg 18/6 now my beauty are on flowering 12/12. I'm giving them a little of an organic fertilizer and some co2 from bottle I bought in animal shop.

Until now everything is fine and without any problems, and smell so good :yummy:

WRxA:

BxA:

Day 22

Day 22

Hi!
I think both of plants are girls and it's good:) Some pictures:

WRxA:

BxA:

And for comparison:

And a day after:

Co2 in 1000ml bottle is empty after 5 days, it's no sense to buy it. I want to do a simple composter in bootle.
I'm wondering how high will they grow up from now. This is 4th day flo. Should I do LST and when?

Regards :rasta:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts