What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cookies or Better ( Candy Rain Cookie Fam and more )

Jonny Lan

The only page I found Cookie Fam seeds at, sells them for 800 a pack. You bought these?
Yes I had to jump on the hype wagon. The thing is i did it with my first pack of Wedding Cake x Gelato 33 and it was amazing! So i figured it's only right I should run gear from the guys who started the cookie hype. The price is hefty but i got them when they were only 500 dollars. I got 2 packs plus a half pack. the second full pack was supposed to come in with the half pack but the person shipping it messed up. So hopefully by friday the next pack will be here so I can keep these all growing together and not have some too far ahead of others.

BTW the half pack is because some of the first pack was damaged in transit. probably from lack of protection in the seed packaging.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Wow them are some high dollar genetics. I am interested in seeing what they produce
yeah it's unfortunate some people on ig are complaining of the germination rates but I'm hoping for the best. Thanks for tuning in!

Subbed :lurk: good luck, id have gone straight into 80 degree F moist dirt, save damage to the tails.

yeah I would have done that if the guys who did straight into dirt didnt get such bad results. the guys who got close to 100% germination used this method. I don't like handling them like this either but I've used this tech in the past with no problem. are you on ig? I can pm u some links to posts about the bad germ rates if interested. I just don't want to post them openly here. Hope you enjoy the show brother!

Jonny Lan

and this is in regards to Candy rain ONLY. usually popping them in dirt is great but guys doing that for these seeds weren't doing to good

Jonny Lan

4 days after soaking update!

4 days after soaking update!

So i soaked the half pack 4 days ago for 12 hours and then moved them to paper towel. as soon as i got tap roots 1cm in length i moved them to Bio Terra and buried lightly under a bit of medium. 7 sprouts so far out of 14 and I'm seeing the slow ones coming along as well in the paper towel still. lots of reports of seeds being duds or showing tap roots then dying. I'm hoping that doesn't happen to these and that they are just slow and not weak or duds.

Seems two seeds did nothing. two just showing a tap and a few with small taps not quite long enough yet.

Again i do prefer germinating in medium but due to all the bad results with these genetics had to try what was working for others. seems ok so far.

picture.php

Here u can see one just poking its head out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Looking good man of to a good start.
Thanks dude! I got some good news too,

THE BEANS ARE IN! yes the second full pack is in now i can transplant the girls from the first pack.

I could have transplanted them a while ago but i decided to keep them in smaller pots to keep em small and allow the new beans to catch up a little.

My homie says I'm drinking the Kool-Aid @lightgreen haha

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

$20,000! CASH PRIZE

$20,000! CASH PRIZE

this makes things interesting, $20,000 dollar cash prize for who ever finds the best pheno. Ive spoken to some people who have smelled the bud and apparently it is very unique and exotic in comparison to the London Pound Cake which has me super stoked to try these flowers out!

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Seedlings

Seedlings

So more seedlings have come up. Older Seedlings looking HUNGRY so i think its time to transplant these and get em under some CMH light. Still some seeds haven't come up yet but dont want to slow the older ones down anymore.

picture.php

the two to the left are ice cream cake clones in this next pic
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

MUTANT SEEDLING

MUTANT SEEDLING

So some of the seedlings appear to be mutants.
Well I'm not 100 percent on some of the others but one is just producing leaves with no distinguishable main stem.

One of the older seedlings has been producing interchanging nodes from the start! This may be normal but i have never came across it before, maybe something u normally see with auto flower varieties?

Still more coming up as well.

Heres the pics and if any of you fellow ic members have seen this before please let me know I'm VERY curious about this.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts