What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

Nwgdg

Bonsai are created ,you can't buy bonsai seeds from anything, hmm, interesting, my eBay seeds were growing out of control. But only 5 of 15 popped.

Home-Grown

No not on any other sites. and most of those pictures of cannabis were taken from stainly cannabis website that the seller used.

here is the pictures of a few... slow growing hmmm...

View Image

View Image

I have looked at some of the images, they look exactly the same as seeds from 4” high “Skunk #2” cuttings pollinated by large Haze.

The cutting were just planted outside rather than throwing in bin.
They flowered and died after barely setting mostly pale seed.

A few seed germinated to weak Ferns and others with Round leaf and no real central growing tip.
Stalled growth, I gave up and threw them out after a few weeks.
I kid you not, they look exactly the same. :chin:

I had large plants which fully matured with seed. All Good.

Home-Grown

one month...and JUNK!
wow..ill have to look elsewhere for legit hemp seeds i guess

:tiphat:
I got given seeds that included hemp years ago, the hemp kept growing through into second year. Turns out they were a mixture of the strongest cannabis known to man and a Hemp Seed :)

Anyway, all may not be lost for you. Not many left?

Try this: Hemp seed organic whole bird seed food Free shipping.

• s-l64.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hemp-se...at=0&_from=R40&rt=nc&LH_FS=1&LH_TitleDesc=0|0

troutman

Seed Whore
Bonsai are created ,you can't buy bonsai seeds from anything

I suspect they call them bonsai seeds because those seeds can be used to make bonsai with.
Root training,etc. still has to be made to create the bonsai otherwise it's just a normal plant.
I was looking at getting Japanese Maple and Japanese Black Pine seeds a while back for
making bonsai.

They both are used commonly for bonsai. :tiphat:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acer_palmatum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinus_thunbergii

Home-Grown

I suspect they call them bonsai seeds because those seeds can be used to make bonsai with.
Root training,etc. still has to be made to create the bonsai otherwise it's just a normal plant.
I was looking at getting Japanese Maple and Japanese Black Pine seeds a while back for
making bonsai.

They both are used commonly for bonsai. :tiphat:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acer_palmatum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinus_thunbergii

My thought was these could be small cannabis plants pollinated by commercial hemp, possibly not having long enough to fully develop seed.
It happens here where the Sativa Male flowers are late, and Indica Female flowers are finishing.
The resulting seeds are about 20-30% viable, and some are pretty warped or weak germinations.

I am interested in these Chinese Cannabis?/Hemp? Seeds.
Some could be good enough quality to see why they have grown it in China.

I have been looking at chinese colour rose seed and making list after following the links here.[FONT=&quot] A bit of Shopping Therapy.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looking for a giggle, Try Ebay Search: Monkey Face Flower Orchid Bonsai[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...kw=Monkey+Face+Flower+Orchid+Bonsai+&_sacat=0
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For good examples of Photoshop, Try: Rare Color Bonsai[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Home-Grown

Ordered eBay seeds and here's the results 4 weeks in. Growing like a monster, huge leaves. huge stem that's hollow also no branching.
attachment.php

Question, should I move it away from good THC strains. And/or if it's a male could it be crossed with something good to get ???

Thanks for sharing the Pictures.
Look like Haze Sativa with slightly wider leaves?

I guess, you could move it, in case its male and stuffs your females or is out of sync with the other plants requirements?
Think I would take a cutting and think about the move!

one month...and JUNK!

sorry i got what i paid for knock off junk.

culled the 4 beans from 25 seeds that sprouted 4 out of 25 is kinda weak .

wow..ill have to look elsewhere for legit hemp seeds i guess pics before the cull today
picture.php

so..if you have ebay hemp seeds feel free to keep this thread going!

tiphat.gif

Might be legit, just from the point of Medical? Cannabis strains.
Obviously the Ebay pictures are not representative and just sales ploy.

Any more pics, along with the Chinese assigned Letter used?

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
Ordered eBay seeds and here's the results 4 weeks in. Growing like a monster, huge leaves. huge stem that's hollow also no branching.

Question, should I move it away from good THC strains. And/or if it's a male could it be crossed with something good to get ???

What you have there is most likely hemp and I wouldn't let it pollinate any THC rich plants.

Unless of course you want weaker THC plants that is.

Home-Grown

What you have there is most likely hemp and I wouldn't let it pollinate any THC rich plants.

Unless of course you want weaker THC plants that is.

Totally agree it is likely hemp, and at best a cannabis hybrid.
There does seem to be a difference in the images so far.

If I was a hungry china man selling Medical? Seeds to western world, you could get anything :)

Home-Grown

I guess there is just as many hemp strains as good marijuana
Good question?

There was or perhaps still is a debate if all Cannabis, Marijuana and Hemp are the same.
Although this is not correct on physical appearance, it does rapidly change with climate and global positioning. When you look at the locations, climates, elevation, UV and magnetic alignment, anything could be working to trigger adaptive change. My feeling is, these plants could all be from the one plant. What about those sex organs that mimic the female until the last minute, It even seems to have evolved in response to human interaction.

Who knows :abduct:

So good light and still no branching

Last edited:

CannaZen

I dont think there is debate, Genetically they're all from the same genus, they've each evolved as separate subspecies.

Can anyone link me to the current auction and/or tell me what keywords to search to get the right gear? I want some of those giant seeds that are for eating. Thanks!

Home-Grown

I dont think there is debate, Genetically they're all from the same genus, they've each evolved as separate subspecies.

Earlier experimental research has shown a subspecies moved to a global location of another, can change over the seasons to be more like the native subspecies, even without cross breeding.
My contemplation and strong consideration, is the evolution of all subspecies is almost entirely based on climate, and all subspecies have the propensity to change in a matter of decades rather than thousands of years. My proposition, all Cannabis has the ability to be any subspecies over relative short time frame, and is not historic in nature.

Nwgdg

I like growing a few of these.gives me a chance to expirement with different nutrients and fertilizer mixes before applying to my precious girls.

White Beard

Earlier experimental research has shown a subspecies moved to a global location of another, can change over the seasons to be more like the native subspecies, even without cross breeding.
My contemplation and strong consideration, is the evolution of all subspecies is almost entirely based on climate, and all subspecies have the propensity to change in a matter of decades rather than thousands of years. My proposition, all Cannabis has the ability to be any subspecies over relative short time frame, and is not historic in nature.
I acknowledge up front that I have little exposure to live cannabis, but I’ve studied it broadly and w/ some depth since the ‘60s, and my basic assessment agrees with yours AFAICT: cannabis is unitary, genetically, and hyper-responsive to both cultivation and neglect. Wild stands are self-seeding, and grow thickly, competing for sunlight, leading to height, long fibers, and seeds. Cultivated cannabis receives copious light, water, attention, space, and other intentional manipulation.

I think there is a real case to be made for her various forms as manifestations of the nature v nurture question. One of the many reasons I’m looking forward to doing some genuine research.

Home-Grown

I acknowledge up front that I have little exposure to live cannabis, but I’ve studied it broadly and w/ some depth since the ‘60s, and my basic assessment agrees with yours AFAICT: cannabis is unitary, genetically, and hyper-responsive to both cultivation and neglect. Wild stands are self-seeding, and grow thickly, competing for sunlight, leading to height, long fibers, and seeds. Cultivated cannabis receives copious light, water, attention, space, and other intentional manipulation.

I think there is a real case to be made for her various forms as manifestations of the nature v nurture question. One of the many reasons I’m looking forward to doing some genuine research.

We are approaching the first time such study and sample size might be possible, after decades of ideology and screwed objectives. Interesting times