What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Blood and Bones of the Fallen Grow Flowers

justiceman

Veteran
Greetings everyone! My apologies about the lack of updates lately :tumbleweed:This seasons outdoor went very well in my opinion. The addition of dry food and letting the soil microbes process it before planting played a huge role in the simplicity and ease of this run. All I did was top dress a few weeks into flower with some high N and high P bat guano. Aside from that it was plain tap water start to finish on a simple hose timer hooked up to some cheap soaker hose. I took a few pictures when the Farm Cheese and then the Outlaw were harvested but did not get to posting them so I'll drop them here now

I may post up some dried flower shots later but I'd like to thank everyone for following along! It's been a good ride outside in the sun. The Blood and Bones of the Fallen have transformed into flowers :peacock:

Farm Cheese
Apparently I only took one close up photo of this baby before harvest but she sure looks nice. Pretty decent yeilder but the flowers do get a little bit more sparse the lower you go unlike the Outlaw.
picture.php
picture.php

justiceman

Veteran
Outlaw
This one came out looking great as well! Very happy with the yield and density even on the lower bud sites.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Kree73

Right on fellas. Good to have you along for the ride!

-------------------------------------------------------

Alright these little ladies are starting to have a good time. Just occasionally using unfiltered tap water. They don’t need anything else as LC's mix #2 has got a good amount of food in it already. Easy peasy.

I decided to add one more seed for this grow. It’s a G13 Blueberry Gum #2. She’ll catch up in no time.
View Image
Farm Cheese
View Image

Outlaw
View Image
Afgooey
View Image
Blueberry Gum #2
View Image

Hello Ladies :tiphat:

justiceman

Veteran
Late to the game, but the finished plants look great! Any favorites now that they're harvested?
Thank you! I hope all is well with you. My favorite was the Farm Cheese by Geno Farms. It truly had an awesome potent cheesy smell. The flavor on it came through a lot harder than the others.
What a great season u had. Plants came out great ...!!!...
Thanks for the love!

To anyone interested I just started an indoor thread after a bit of a break. Feel free to drop in!

Simple Water Only Grow