What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Granny Haze was Born C99 x purple old timers haze

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Pics will be provided shortly once this girl is dried to and put to cure.

End result: nearly all out otimers growth, smell, taste. The green c99 mom improved the trichime size and quantity immensely while easing growth and shortens flowering to 10 weeks! Brilliant and exactly what I was hoping for!!!!

Sounds win to me bro .:tiphat:

negative37dBA

Veteran
So 3 months with constant promises of pictures and many requests but none provided. Ummm that's some *ullshit....
peace, negative

LostTribe

Premium user
I give you Granny Haze. Bros Grimm Green C99 2017 x ACE old-timers purple haze male.

10-12 week smells straight OTHaze purple black liquor incense, shorter internode, more branching, C99 crystal structure, C99 crystal quantity, shortened flowering period. Low yield pure sativa structure finished in 10-12 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

8 weeks and these were taken at 10 1-2 weeks early but could not help it this time.

Get ready for the Finish shots!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Finished pics dried and ready to cure up! Taken at 10 weeks this go around could go 12 but the trichomes were looking good! Smells fantastic exactly like the father OTPHaze! Like a fine wine!

This reminds me of Dr. Grinspoon only way more trichomes!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Granny's Haze!

I have only shared these genetics with a single sativa head for the time being. More to come...

Exactly what I had hoped for!

Thank you Dubi and please give the Crew my very best!

LT

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good. How does the high compare to the parents? Outcrossing the haze is said to increase potency.

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes trout this time was on a restricted time line threw this in just was trying to verify joey weed c99 was original. Grabbed more packs and pollinated!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Finished pics dried and ready to cure up! Taken at 10 weeks this go around could go 12 but the trichomes were looking good! Smells fantastic exactly like the father OTPHaze! Like a fine wine!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I have only shared these genetics with a single sativa head for the time being. More to come...

LT

Hi LostTribe,

Glad the results of your Oldtimer's Haze x C99 met your expectations :)

Looks very Oldtimer's Haze dominant but with extra resin production thanks to hybrid vigor and C99 influence .... i think a proper flowering time for a hybrid of this kind will be around 13-14 weeks. Try to bring her until the end next time so you can appreciate better the potential of this hybrid regarding yield, potency, terpenes and effects.

Enjoy with the well deserved flowers of your harvest! ;)

T

TakenByTheSky

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

LT

Looking excellent 👍

LostTribe

Premium user
Its been awhile and I had doubts about running more of these being put off by Brothers Grimm c99 not being pure c99. But after some consideration I have decided to test out the other side of this line which was created using the green bg c99 mom and the same POTH father. I still have a bit of pollen from this father but unsure if it is still viable.

Unfortunately it seems that due to my issues with the bg authenticity I tossed a ton of the remaining seed in with a ton of other random seed, not a ton but a few hundred or more all in one sack, hindsight is 20/20. The Green Granny seeds are easy to see but I only have 30 or so of each that were kept separate.

I have just started to germinate a few of the Green Granny. Here is a pic of the mom and a follow up of the Purple Granny Haze from the previous run for a reminder.

c99 green mom
picture.php

Purple Granny Haze
picture.php

I seem to recall the green c99 to have had a stronger yet similar smell and a bit more potent and intense high.

Welcome back and stay tuned!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Update:

3/3 cracked well and planted in promix. Probably going to up pot these into happy frog so I don't burn the heck out of them. The previous test run was not nearly as problematic as the POTH regarding feeding. It was grown in a small diy aero table along with mostly indica's and hybrids with full strength maxi bloom. I only used the maxi that one time and hope feeding top dress organics maybe a bit of PBP as needed otherwise will maybe give me a better overall experience and taste.

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
I started a couple more of these. They are from the same batch as the first, the green one. I read back and was confused but they are all from the Green mom. I don't have very many of these left as I sort of got upset when I decided the brothers grimm was a c99 hybrid and they got mixed with a lot of other seed, but I have no doubt they would be easily identifiable if grown for 2 weeks. Must have been some good grass because I said when I chopped them it was all I should run from then on. Completely forgot, things we do when we are high as hell!

picture.php

picture.php

They all looked nearly identical except for internode length. I topped the tall one and these are going into bloom today. 2 girls and 1 male. I was going to toss the male but after a bit of consideration decided I have only about a pack pure and sorted so I am going to collect some pollen at a minimum.

Fan leaves are huge nearly double the size of my hand already. The look like shorter versions of the POTH mother.

I need some fresh smoke and this will fit the bill.
LT

Latest posts

Latest posts