What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Picked up some seeds - Anyone have exp with these?

I just picked these up from the London Seed Centre and the Irish Seed Bank. The 4 generic looking ones are Dinafem bulk packaged, Pineapple is Barney's Farm, and that little Buddha jar is Big Buddha Blue Cheese. I'm pretty noob at growing and selecting seeds so hopefully will get some good smoke out of some of these.

attachment.php

Attachments

• seeds.jpg
    seeds.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 7

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't have experience with any of those seeds, but I have grown Cheese and it can be a lil tough for a new grower. I take it the singles are females from the clones, so Girl Scout and Green crack are most likely going to be fantastic. I would probably start with something you have multiple of until you are sure you have your grow techniques down. You wouldn't want to waste the singles. Bigbud and critical are probably where I would start.

Thanks Americangrower and appreciate the advice. I was between Critical + 2.0 and the Pineapple. I'll probably go with Critical as the bulk packages are a bit older than the newer packaged stuff and have less of a shelf life. I was looking forward to the GC, but you're right..one seed, new grower...I'll get a few more grows under my belt before jumping on that.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I have grown the auto Blackberry Kush. Of the six different strains of auto I have grown Blackberry Kush is the best tasting.

Gramse

I've been growing the pineapple chunk for almost two years. Great plant, the easiest strain I have ever grown. Frosty and easy to train, with a good hybrid high. Atleast the pheno I have.

picture.php

Good luck with whatever you choose to start with/ Gramse