What's new

Funny Anti Pot Commercial

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
If they would have legalized marijuana back in the 70's, we wouldn't have all this crack, meth and prescription drug abuse now. Fuckn' hypocrites.

St. Phatty

The sad fact is the dopey soccer mom demographic votes in large numbers and is easily manipulated by fear.

Also, the soccer mom demographic, including their country club wannabe husbands, tends to have stock in companies like

Pfizer
Abbott Medical Labs

etc.

i.e. an entire industry built on hiding Adverse Event results.

It is related to the American "technology as religion" practice ... which is related to the American "technology will make me rich" theme. Meme. whatever.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I got a kick out of the part when she sees her son coming out of the store. It’s kind of like the “my little Johnny would never do that” syndrome. Wake up mom.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
KEVIN.gif

DAT

haha, that is a classic ! no wonder the kid has an overflowing bag of goods like that with an uptight bitch of a mom like that i would need to be overmedicated as well. And daddy, Whats up with pops? bet he gave the son the cash to get the goods, he needs all the medication he can get with a up tight hoe like that for a wife. LOL!

Green Squall

This shit is close, right now I can only see the negative adds not for legalization.

What annoys me is the misinformed anti legalization bullshit people pen in the opinion section of the local newspaper. I feel like people read that shit and believe it just because the paper printed it.

Last poll here said 60% in favor :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Funny you should say that. Remember the guy from the famous "this is your brain on drugs" commercial with the egg on the frying pan? Well he's pro recreational marijuana and was an alcoholic when he filmed the commercial.

http://gizmodo.com/this-is-your-brain-on-drugs-guy-endorses-recreational-m-1788053840

i prefer the later spoof on that commercial that said "this is your brain. this is your brain on drugs. this is your brain on drugs with a side of bacon & an order of hash browns.." :biggrin:

Gry

Veteran
He has a track record of supporting that which is not good for the majority. This is polite understatement.

Latest posts

Latest posts