What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

Succinct

My Panama Haze has been curing for about 7 weeks now, so I will take the opportunity to write down a smoke report.

I'm currently 35 years old. I smoked a lot during college (started out socially, progressed to daily smoking at night) then quit cold turkey and didn't smoke at all outside of a 3-day music festival I attended every year with friends. Smoking this Panama Haze is actually the first time I've smoked regularly in almost 7 years, but I still limit myself to only Friday and Saturday evenings. I say all this just to give you some background - I'm an experienced smoker, but I have basically zero tolerance.

Panama Haze is a joy. It's hard to describe for me, but I'd say the high is like a steady power that rides on for several hours. I smoke out of a one-hitter and take 3 to 4 puffs and that is all. By the time I reach the third puff, I can already tell I'm getting high, and the sensation continues to build for another 30 minutes before peaking, and holds at that level for at least 3 hours. I can't describe the flavor, but it is a very smooth smoke. I described the smell as something funky you'd find in your weird grandma's basement. As the bud has cured, it has taken on a much more 'juicy fruit' smell, but that funk is definitely still there. The flavor when smoked is very pleasant.

I get big-time munchies from Panama Haze. About 2.5 hours after smoking, I raid the refrigerator and the pantry.

I think this would be a great strain for an inexperienced smoker (note: this doesn't mean this strain is in any way weak - I am sure a seasoned smoker could take a bong rip and lift off to the stratosphere with this stuff). It is powerful, but it has zero paranoia whatsoever. I feel euphoric and happy, while at the same time feeling calm and peaceful. It's easy to dose - I can tell the difference between 1, 2, 3, and 4 tokes. Some weekend I may dust off my glass bowl that I have hidden away and pack a fat one and get stoned. For now though, I'm very happy with 3 or 4 tokes and relaxing for the evening while listening to music or watching a movie. I love the crazy places my train of thought will go with this, and it reminds me of what it was like when I first started smoking so many years ago.

Naturalgazda

PANAMA HAZE

PANAMA HAZE

My Panama Haze has been curing for about 7 weeks now, so I will take the opportunity to write down a smoke report.

I'm currently 35 years old. I smoked a lot during college (started out socially, progressed to daily smoking at night) then quit cold turkey and didn't smoke at all outside of a 3-day music festival I attended every year with friends. Smoking this Panama Haze is actually the first time I've smoked regularly in almost 7 years, but I still limit myself to only Friday and Saturday evenings. I say all this just to give you some background - I'm an experienced smoker, but I have basically zero tolerance.

Panama Haze is a joy. It's hard to describe for me, but I'd say the high is like a steady power that rides on for several hours. I smoke out of a one-hitter and take 3 to 4 puffs and that is all. By the time I reach the third puff, I can already tell I'm getting high, and the sensation continues to build for another 30 minutes before peaking, and holds at that level for at least 3 hours. I can't describe the flavor, but it is a very smooth smoke. I described the smell as something funky you'd find in your weird grandma's basement. As the bud has cured, it has taken on a much more 'juicy fruit' smell, but that funk is definitely still there. The flavor when smoked is very pleasant.

I get big-time munchies from Panama Haze. About 2.5 hours after smoking, I raid the refrigerator and the pantry.

I think this would be a great strain for an inexperienced smoker (note: this doesn't mean this strain is in any way weak - I am sure a seasoned smoker could take a bong rip and lift off to the stratosphere with this stuff). It is powerful, but it has zero paranoia whatsoever. I feel euphoric and happy, while at the same time feeling calm and peaceful. It's easy to dose - I can tell the difference between 1, 2, 3, and 4 tokes. Some weekend I may dust off my glass bowl that I have hidden away and pack a fat one and get stoned. For now though, I'm very happy with 3 or 4 tokes and relaxing for the evening while listening to music or watching a movie. I love the crazy places my train of thought will go with this, and it reminds me of what it was like when I first started smoking so many years ago.

Hi. You wrote it nicely. Do you have any photos?

Succinct

Thank you.
My original post was #220 showing the three plants right before chop.
Here is a photo of a sample of typical buds after about 7 weeks of curing.

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
succinct and dubi made me to choose panama haze. they described it so well which kind of strain i am looking for but i wan't to thank you all of this informations and photos!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Succinct,

Thanks a lot for the feedback and for your insights on the smoke report.
Glad you are enjoying with the flowers of your harvest, the harvested buds look lovely with those reddish pistils, very old school tropical sativa look :yes:

I still rate Panama Haze as our best Haze hybrid up to date. Wish you enjoy with your flowers this summer time! ;)

Foggy420

I’ve got a few panhaze in different climates. One on my foggy roof and this one in a much more appropriate climate, though I can only tend to it every few weeks. it was on automatic drip but a system fail (bear attack) drained the water supply. So it stayed small through critical June and July veg time, but now that that’s resolved so I hit it with some compost tea for some easily accessible nutrients and did some fairly aggressive bending to encourage light and multiple tops. ?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing pics of your outdoor Panama Hazes Foggy420 :)

Panama Haze still will grow very vigorously during August and September, so being planted in soil and with the correct feeding they still can get huge :yes: