What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dirty corner bar

non

Veteran
week 2 of 12/12

once again the plant has stayed smaller than i expected. little vertical growth from last week.

non

Veteran
thanks #1cheesebuds

some fall colors. well this is some kind of blueberry cross ? (strawberry blue)

Last edited:

non

Veteran
thanks Mr. Sparkle

this will probably get chopped around 9 weeks or so. haven't popped the seeds for the next one yet, but purple mexican is on the top of the list. maybe that by itself or with taskenti to keep it company.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow very impressive!!

Did you take any cuts from it?

Dry shots and dry weight after it comes down?

non

Veteran
thanks blynx!

didnt' take cuts and don't have scale at the moment, but some dry pic for sure. next one is gonna be purple mexican by cannabiogen, same one plant thing but with better canvas. starting that next week hopefully.

non

Veteran
thanks Dr. Fred

starting drying. i was pleased with the bud size, wish just that had vegged longed. i think leds keep them more compact and less watering is needed. overall this one was nice and easy.