What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Stealth Cabinet (NGB) - as seen on OG

DownDrome

The man was complaining that the only drawback was watering the bonsai mothers so regularly. i never seen any machine, but i wonder if some pretty no hype automatic watering thing could be applied? any thoughts on automatic watering on a non-hydro small scale?

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
y not just do hydro instead of doing some fancy watering system an not get the same results as if you just did hydro

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
In the tread he explaing how he's going to us a hydro system in the future because you would only have to water about once a week maby less in a DWC/SWC system instead of everyday or so.

Large images

Large images

Heres some of the larger images :joint:

I only saved a few..

15933cabinet05.jpg

15933cabinet06.jpg

15933cabinet07.jpg

15933cabinet10.jpg

15933cabinet11.jpg

15933cabinet12.jpg

15933cabinet14.jpg

15933cabinet18.jpg

:wave:

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
thanx for the drawing it really help me understand the demensions of the NGB better

Merman

If you are putting one of these together, make sure to buy heavy duty slides for the DWC platform. Its worth a few extra $$$ (or Euros) to get good quality ball bearing slides.

One gallon of water weighs about 8.5 pounds! Even a small rezzy will quickly demolish standard drawer slides which are usually rated for 60 pounds or less. I highly recommend buying 100 pound rated ball bearing slides. You can get them on the net! It will also make operation of the sliding platform much smoother.

I bet NGB's rezzy holds at least five gallons not including the weight of the container, plants, air pump, and any other items you might pile on that platform. Same goes with the Mother/cloning chamber. Three or four pots of soil plus water adds up quick!

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Pimp Aurora said:
Heres some of the larger images

Dood, Great save. I thought I had these archived but, only had the small ones. This thread rocked my growing world. Good to see it alive and well and polluting the minds of impressionable children everywhere.

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
yeah the bigger images helped ,nice save man

peoples ingenuity never ceases to amaze me---what an inspiration

wishbone420

one of the best setups i have seen. remember this thread and couldn't find it. thanks for the updates. best setup for a smoker. peace

BluDiE

I have got to say thank you sir! I have been looking at setting up a Micro-grow, and knowing the EXACT measurements is deff. helping in my planning! It will be my first grow, but hopefully I will have most if not all that I need by the end of the week. Thank you much!

greenatik

wow this inspired me to decide to do this in my new home in a few months, except on a slightly larger scale. possibly a 400 hps, few sq feet bigger, and the same SWC / scrog but 2 of those so 4 plants total. stagger it a bit and got fresh smoke more often

good save on those pics they are helping me tremendously :headbange

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
If you're going slightly larger consider DWC (esp if water culture is new to you) a bigger tub means more free time, milder swings and more time to correct mistakes. I rarely go a day without playing in the garden several times but, it's nice to know I can take off for 2 weeks when I have to.