What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

not sure this is right forum but need info on chong glass

supercronic

hello
I would like to say that i have been lucky enough to own the chong glass 3 ft called "the babe" for a bit more than 10 years (feel old lol) ...she is one of my prized possessions. the thing is i transport her with the downstem and slide in a separate package and that package got broke...so now im in desperate need to find a new authentic slide and downstem or at the least some info on the exact dimensions used originally so i can ask a blower to make it custom. i have replaced with standard sized pieces and its fine but i believe they may have used a custom width which helped with the overall action of the tube....any help would be super appreciated. thank you very much

Latest posts

Latest posts