What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What up IC! It is time to fuck some shit up on a new level, atleast for me. I have been busting my ass for 8 months getting situated in my new spot, still lots of work to do even cleaning up all my old spots. Besides being swamped, everything is looking good for my first real round through the new setup. Some of you may have caught my new build thread a while back documenting the building of my new space, maybe some haven't. Here is a link if you want more room details then I provide here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=223794

Ok I have 30 sour bubbles from my #1 lady, they were in the cloner four 4 weeks on delay waiting for build, so they had thick stalks and huge roots to begin with. I put them directly into 5 gallon pots to veg under 4K MH, they stayed there for 6.5 weeks, which is longer then I will go next time. Everything getting up and running does't cooperate with timing the first go around.

I topped them around 8", once they recovered and bushed out I supercropped them. This clone really doesn't like to spread out, she likes to grow straight up all together like a bouquet. Later a week before a transplant into 20 gallon smartpots I topped and supercropped them at the same time. After recovering from transplant I tied all their asses down to the pot, LST style to spread them out even more.

You should know also, my canopy at the moment is tighter then I would like, and I will be installing the addtional light movers needed soon to widen my canopy for the next round of veg. Right now the Canopy I know is 20ft long, probably about 7ft wide. So these girls have now been in their smartpots for about 4 weeks, and they are ready to go. Only problem to speak of is some nute burn from me getting to experimental with the new nutrient line I am using for supplementaion of my add water only mix.

This weekend the girls will be moved over to the flower room which is 20ftL x 16ftW x 9ftH. The room has 10 K of hortilux hps, perfect co2 levels, humidity levels, and temps. The whole structure is sealed and ran with a 5ton Excel stealth AC.

The soil is an organic add water only mix, I will be supplementing with hibrix, and the GH general organics line. I pump in fresh 4ppm RO water to my main supply tank where it is mixed with the three condensate pumps waste which recylces my water.

I am expecting big things to come of this, when the girls get moved over and spread out a bit more they will really blow up. I have 30 clones rooting now getting ready to go through the same process, so the next round will be the exact same setup, I love growing sour bubble. I just counted since day one, these will have 75 days veg + 2 extra weeks in the cloner. 9ft ceilings sour bubble will never ever come close.

This is in the veg room, I will be cleaning the flower out and installing these in the next few days. Awesome updates to come. Ok so let me post a few of their progress shots for you:

4 days old:

picture.php

Growing up:

picture.php

Hear they are getting bushy:

picture.php

Ready for transplat, about 7-10 days overdue:

picture.php

Been in 20's for a few days now, tieing has been started:

picture.php

Last edited:
Awesome to see! I have ambitions like your own... minus the sick veg time too. Hope all goes well in the new spot sir.... 30 SB monsters coming your way!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ Thanks, I love to overveg it is a sickness.

This was tonight, 72 hours or less untill they get moved and flipped:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

I will be sure to update, crazy things to come. I can't wait to see my them in the flower room spread out filling up my canopy for the first time!

S

seedee

Hey bro , I love your grows . Top rate job every time. I'll be watching . Peace bro

ellinho

very very neat shit youre pulling there man. very healthy plants and awesome canopy. what did you do to them? just LST or also a top/FIM?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looking good PK....

Those girls are gonna blow up under 10k. I'm tagging along for the ride!:tiphat:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
looks the new place is being put to great use...

very nice :tiphat:

Cool Moe

Veteran
holy crap. makes me feel like such a baby among grown men. that is flat out gettin it done. when i grow up i wanna be like PK. for the record i am 47.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Toniatiuh- Hell yeah good to have you!

Seedee- thanks I will try and not let you down, strap in!

ellinho- thanks. 2 topping, 2 super cropping, and a massive lst. Not to mention lots of pinching making knots throughout.

Blaze- Good to see your here man! Thats what Ia m thinking man they are at the point where they would appreciate some more light, Just got 10 new bulbs today to start things out right.

Cyat-thanks

GP73LPC- Yes of course, it is finally time to have some fun.

cjk- welcome

Loudog420- Hell yeah I am pumped myself to see her on this scale.

amannamedtruth- welcome

Cool Moe- Gettt errrrr donnnneee! lol Man it is going to suite my needs by by comparison to any other crop production wise this is a room suitable for moms maybe lol. Plant numbers suck! I am still rocking out the twenties but not for much longer.

sneakyg- Thank you, I try hard to do my best and put out quality medicine.

supermanlives-thanks, can't never have to many sour b moms! lol I have 5 more seedlings going right now from Bog's orginal return which is where I found this girl. Hoping for some awesome males but I am making a huge f2 supply for sure! So far I have cracked 30+ sour B beans and plan to crack many many more.

a.k.a. herb- Me neither! I plant to start taking these down at 63 I like her to ruin peoples day when they smoke her, and the color and flavor some out so much more. I actually just took one to 74 days, still waiting for a test lol. Space is important, believe I have had to make magic happen in small spaces.

Thanks for stopping in everyone! I will be sure to keep the thread updated and finish it out for all to enjoy. It should turn into a pretty interesting show. Got some work ahead of me through the weekend but come early next week I will get a a few shots of them in their fresh flower room.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great googly moogly!! That shit is gonna go nuts under that much light. Followed your build of the rooms and I didnt expect anything less impressive when you got it going. Very impressed. You are most def handlin your biz. Respect.

Latest posts

Latest posts