What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rips on leaves + light green leaves on all plants (pics)

darrmann

If you did have tmv there is no cure and nothing you can do to alter its course. Get rid of all infected tmv plants and dont clone off a mother that has it. Its caused by cutting a plant by hand or with dirty scissors that have cut an infected plant. when a cigarette smoker doesnt wash his hands and and trims his plants by hand.grow the ones you have if there big and throw any small ones away and start over

vulcanofilo

BRO

BRO

Many different strains here.
All sharing a res.
Last 2 pics are the 1st plants to show symptoms. Isolated.

Not sure if the pic shows it but the leaves are light green. I'm feeding maxigro + calmag (5-10ml/gal) at ~900ppm. Any burn you see is from weeks ago.

All plants heavily defoliated over the past few weeks.

I'm thinking TMV or some other infection. There are no pests anywhere in the garden minus a handful of fungus gnats. I have been checking daily for the past month.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

hello from spain.
I dont now Englis so tray to andersten mi.
Too people are faiting with this problem,
itsint micro acaros.
Look at ************ and see who someone are blooming for long time and even dont now that they have it.
Its come fromm seeds, esquejes and tabaco granel, o from others ways than dirty hands, people smoking virus-weeds , air o evrithing.
GG4 its a example for virus.portable how has arround the world.

Siento mi ingles sea tan pobre,

vulcanofilo

hello from spain.
I dont now Englis so tray to andersten mi.
Too people are faiting with this problem,
itsint micro acaros.
Look at ************ and see who someone are blooming for long time and even dont now that they have it.
Its come fromm seeds, esquejes and tabaco granel, o from others ways than dirty hands, people smoking virus-weeds , air o evrithing.
GG4 its a example for virus.portable how has arround the world.

Siento mi ingles sea tan pobre,
Mi ingles no es bueno, Este problema es de nivel mundial, por españa estamos muy jodidos con este tema,la gente no ve su importancia y algunos crecen por años y no saben que poseen este virus.
Viene en semillas, esquejes, tabaco a granel, manos sucias y cualquier cosa que estuvo en contacto con plantas infectadas.
Hay mil fotos en este foro asi como en el cannabis-cafe.
GG4 ha repartido bien por todo el mundo este problema que no se va con un poco de limpieza.
Veras foliolos separados, un verde muy palido,poco vigor, tallos rojos,aveces arrugas, hojas con tras dedos en 18h, estres y confusion en la planta, .....

al70

Veteran
i've seen this before and nothing came out of it, could be just damage from the fans knocking the leaves about all day, i would'nt worry, goodluck.