What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Timer's Haze in Buenos Aires

Ras Pablo

Veteran
muchas gracias dubi, atreyu, it's all been possible because of you!

guerrilla family, Oldtimers Haze is released by ACE seeds, i don't know who you bought them from but reading what charlie says, i cant believe somebody is selling ACE's work as their own.!! fucking ripoffs!

This is Ace's Old Timer's Haze wich took years of work to rescue from extintion, and make available to the public...

a purple detail, about to be harvested

bordeaux_haze.jpg

DSC_0063_2.jpg

the other two girls showed pistils and started flowering about a month after this one, in May.
Saludos!

gkn bro!! Nice green fingers bro :) They look so so good bro, so I decided to nominate those last two pics bro.

Un saludo!

gkn

thanks so much to everyone!

i'll keep posting more pics i took. already cropped some lower branches, and left the half top of the plant a few more days until the full moon, i try to grow biodinamically as i go learning, and very often the floral cycles finish in the full moon. anyone does anything like that?

saludos!

gkn

some more colors to enjoy, this is a really nice pic

winterhazecolors.jpg

and a nightshot

night.jpg

saludos amigos, gracias por pasar y comentar!

VanVulpen

Veteran
Simply amazing, just voted for the Ras Pablo's nomination, it certainly is the POTM for me... keep on keepin' on bro :yes:

1000ARMSofKALI

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gkn again.

beautiful night shot:yes::yes::respect:

kali

Atreyu

Muy bonita GKN, se ven bien desarrolladas y con buena produccion comparadas con lo que dan en tiestos...
son como cafeinicas, en vez de tomar un cafe, un desayuno de OLD timers... jejeje
saludos

gkn

thanks very much vulpen! where can i see the nominations and threads about POTM?

1000arms, i didnt understand that thing about reputation, can you explain please?

Atreyu amigo, aguante el desayuno con oldtimer's!! jeje Realmente es como decís, el high es bien despierto y enérgico, con una locura tan limpia que por ahi no te das cuenta que estas re loco, bastante peposito el mambo! me encanta!! y eso que esta recien cortada... con un curado mejorara mucho.

a brief translation: we say we like Ot Haze for breakfast instead of coffee because the high is very clear and energic, you might not realize how high you are until you see you're tripping! so fun, i love it. and it still needs about 3 months curing after drying to appreciate it properly.
this are some little buds i cutted a week ago

dry_stash.jpg

saludos!

Demian

Veteran
Habia que invitar al amigo gkn que pase por aqui y muestre esas joyitas que esta cultivando, muy buena mano para las maris !! ya se esta viciando bastante con el foro jeje ...

saludos y quiero probar esooo !

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
How was the Cannabis Cup in Argentina? Wasn't it last weekend? I have a friend who went to compete with 2 strains, Blackberry and another one I forgot.

gkn

jeje gracias demian por la invitacion y los elogios, el foro es una joya, es la continuacion de OG...
probaremos la OT sin curado muy pronto...jeje

vanvulpen thanx for the votes man!

moldy dreads, this year's cup hasn't been done yet, right now it's about to finish the inscription time, and the event would be surely within next two weeks...

saludos!

gkn

thanks so much brothers!
it is a beautifull flowers smell around the house indeed...
so the first haze is ready, there are two more to go...i posted some pics of the 2nd girl, here are some of the 3rd (to start flowering), she has some red details, really nice.. let's see how they handle winter...

cherryhaze3.jpg

haze3.jpg

saludos and thanks for passing by!!

pebble

Veteran
awesome show gkn
cure them, they get better and better ;)
thank yu too brother fi show them, and make yur joy us too
blessed love
hope everithin safe!!

man I wish I could finish my OTH outdoors here at 41 Degrees n LAT! I am gonna be bummed.. Im gonna let them go, and hopefully they i will atleast start to flower.. I will let them go as long as they can go.. I wanna try a rip or two of this fine smoke!

GFam

VanVulpen

Veteran
I am growing a pure Haze indoor at the moment, she's in 12/12 for several weeks by now, and i am planing to move her out in full soil around mid August just sort of an experiment on how she can perform outdoor at 46N. Admit is not the OTHaze but more like Seedsman but i am training myself for next year when i would like to force flower few plants from the ACE's version along with those Panama hybrids. Plan is to bulid some sort of "12/12 automatik" greenhouse and finish them under the summer sun for a proper maturation... Dreaming about this plans right now:joint: