What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hubby wants COLUMBIAN GOLD

mauie

any one know where i can score some REAL columbian gold seed? was gonna try growin Jack Herrer but alot of folks say its too unstable. hubby is gonna be wearin a fry pan if he doesnt stop buggin me about it.

any suggestions? about the seeds that is. lol

mauie

B

baccas125

stay away from the jack it has always given me problems no matter who developed the strain or maybe it is just me

Last edited:
Cannagentics.com they have colubian gold seeds for sale brazil seed company don't know if there real but it's worth a shot there $30 so it's not that big of an out lay of cash maby u should em a try and if you do pleae let me know how they turn out.

mauie

i saw that too

i saw that too

right after i posted i browsed at cannagenetics and ran across the columbian ...

right now i have 12 plants at different stages and more beans on the way ... the columbian will (maybe) be my summer outdoor grow.

anyone else out there grow this strain??

mauie

Plink

Gold columbian

Gold columbian

Best smoke I ever had of course that was LOng aga 30 years, But I was told you have to go to columbia to inner family it is still there but a well kept secret. This was told to me by a columbian friend..... Do you remember ALL the seeds that used to be on that bud WOW> I want some too

Zoe

Why down with men?

Why down with men?

We need men.......... why? would we as woman want to go down on men......Or send them away or whatever you mean I need to know. I love men and unfortunatly without men we wouldn"t have this world. There just is not enough woman who even care,, But I do and u should............................ I'm sorry you think down with menmaybe you need to find one to love.......

GirlGerms

Bit of an interpretation problem there Zoe :)

"Down with the man" generally speaking I think that is an american phrase which means close to someone with authority (however you like to view that) In this case I think he/she is referring to their belief in a male god - or law enforcement agency of one kind or another :eek: hehehe ... I think it's something like that.

But what do I know I've just blown in...

IS this an american or a european site?

gg

ken

GG: its an international site, hence the name ;)

"down with the man", i'd interpret as meaning down with (as in abolish) the government/authority.

like an anarchist kinda statement.

"the man" is often used to refer to "the government"

[edit] oops, think i landed in the wrong forum here, must be stoned, im not that old, honest ;)

think i best leave you old people to it before i upset somebody ;)

Last edited:

GirlGerms

ken I remembered that after I posted but decided not to remove the Q so ppl would know what a fool they are dealing with here :)

gg

mauie

in answer to your question ...

in answer to your question ...

peg leg pete ... Thank G-D theyre doin real well. havent ordered the columbian yet, still too cold here to even consider germing for summer. ill let everyone know if/when i do the columbian ...

hey plink ... did you use to get resin all over your lips by the time the joint was smoked? half the fun of columbian was cleaning the seeds out.

mauie

Zoe

sorry... misunderstood

sorry... misunderstood

heavenhigh .......No problem.Sorry I misunderstood.. Its all cool....Been real busy with the cup.. But.. I'm loving it.........Thanks for the words Filth..... Going to see String Cheese tonight 400 americans are in town party time. I vaporized a bunch of them last night at cann.college..it was fun ...HUgs z.