What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If ya wear glasses...

Go to...www.eyeloupes.com ...I found some clip on lens here..ya clip these on your glasses... ya can get single lens or double lens, the double lens are kewl as they have a swivel..one of the lenses is 5x the other lens is 10x,but if ya overlap them..50x at your disposal...I thought for $25.00 this would really help sex my plants and leave my fingers free to bend and twist those little stems!!! all the best samuryusan

Ganjafan

Samyrusan,

That's a great idea, I have just started wearing bi-focals and it's been difficult to get the right optics for 10x-30x work. I'm going to order some now.

Thanks
:)
Peace

I may also need a cane and a hearing aid. Oh!, and one of those penile implants. I've been getting complaints about the 2 popsicle sticks and the duct tape I've been using.

Getting old is great!!!

I hear ya Capt....where d'ya say ya was ordering this implant from? Me misses say my size is great, but she took a picture ta make it last longer!!! Good one Capt. ! LMAOF:D !

G

Nice find! I have that short arm disease as well, the older you get the shorter your arms get till you can't read. I wish they find the cure.

Skag

Ganjafan

Hey Cap,
LMFAO
It's kinda like shootin' pool with a rope...eh..
Do you ever get complaints about the splinters???

Oh well, you know what they say about the tape --"If you can't f**k it- duck it"

:D
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts