What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colors of Infinity

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin interesting in that super glue bro, hope to see ya round on the reggies

Yea they are looking promising, i harvested 8 of the 10 a couple days ago, cant wait to sprout some myself. My kokomo line should mix super well with the superglue based on what i see from the different s1's.

Should be some "super breath" influenced, sticky ass expressions in there

Good to see ya in the thread

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ill run those testers this winter , but do send me those new testers as well- ive learned i can use every inch of my room for stuffing full of neat things

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ill run those testers this winter , but do send me those new testers as well- ive learned i can use every inch of my room for stuffing full of neat things

If your referring to the gdp x sour bubble those are some of the last f1's, not testers, they were a gift/thanks for the logo help. Do what you want with them when ya want, was just curious if ya had seen anything on them (not many reviews of it out there either, seems everyone hoarded them away :biglaugh: )

And yea after i run the first round to see whats up with the new cross I'll put you in the tester list for sure

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super glue #1 - sativa-ish expression
picture.php
picture.php

Super glue #3 before harvest
picture.php
picture.php

Super glue #4 before harvest
picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Bmac, i appreciate it!

A pretty high percentage look and smell pretty good/strong. we'll see if that translates to taste and what the crosses are like

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Ahhhhh, you know that the world's back to normal if infini is in house :)

Looking strong my friend.. love this thread..

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biglaugh: hey kal,

Thanks man, good to see you guys are still here and following along after all the time!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just playing around with sg #1 and the macro function under some different lighting/camera settings...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's shaking little fella? Glad to see ya show back up. Been wondering about ya and the site you were working on. How'd that work out or has it?

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's shaking little fella? Glad to see ya show back up. Been wondering about ya and the site you were working on. How'd that work out or has it?

Hey whats up joe!

Yea ive been out of growing since i harvested the last tabitha v1.1 plants so spending too much time on here would have just made me even more frustrated that i didnt have anything going.

I got the site halfway/half ass built and live. It was just going to be an info/resource site. Once i get back in the swing of things I'll be updating and changing some things on it, then if im happy with it and its useful for something I'll start sharing the url...

Right now its kinda plain/boring/does nothing :biglaugh:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
diggin that superglue

Yea me too, they were all pretty nice, a few werent as loud or have as interesting terpene profiles as the best ones, but still good in their own right. There was one that didnt have any odor at all which is strange

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i um
i popped 5 supersnowlotus' and 6 of your sour purps
good ne3ws is 5/5 on ssl
and um
0/6 on the sp's
:(

those supreglues, nomatter the smells , are super fucking frosty, which is the part i can have an opinion on lol
keeps pix comings

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
0/6 what... For real?!?! When did you germinate them?

They are like 6 years old, and out of storage for the last 1.5 - 2. But I had just sprouted some other beans i made at the same time and stored the same, thats weird.

I have 5. Sp out of storage now, i was going to pop them soon anyway, imma try and see whats up, id hate to be sharing dead seeds!

I think i might have some more that i kept in storage so if you dont have better luck with the rest I'll see what i can do