What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MEDMAKER420 a.K.a the Aardvark 2012 MMJ Grow Show

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
If you want to get into leds but price is the only issue I would first remove that from the equation. I would first find out the size of grow you want to cover, if you want veg and flower or just a flower light as well as if you want room for expansion later.

I would think modular if possible OR using the UFO or smaller panels and just get MORE of them as you expand. I am going to be planning my 2014 grows after that train of thought as well.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
3 Males showed themselves ( cheesedog ) and still waiting them all to show sex so I know what females made it with the latest girls who came in which are the

Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL
OTM
Cheesedog
White Rhino

once I get the final tally my flowering life will be much easier as I know it is a LADIES TENT from then on out sweeeeeet.

so many good males out there genetics wise. I just need to locate the right males for my LED READY breeding project ideas. I want to get some beans sent in as freebies for other led growers to be able to test out. I want to see if my led ready strains end up growing better/easier compared to others ONCE I get through the project. It can end up proving absolutely nothing but either way it is another project that interests me I suppose and worth the effort.

I hope everyones gardens are doing well in 2013

Steven/nevetS

Hi bud, ive not been on icmag for years.
Had been busted and i have had head injuries & memory probs.
I would like to follow you to the end.
Do i subscribe to this thread to keep updated?
Also how do i add rep to you bud?

Everything is looking sweet bro.