What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NO more drugs for foreigners in the south of holland since 1st of may

THC123

Veteran
the coffeeshops in maastricht where opened again

and for that reason there where police set u^p at the border again

fuckers stopped me on my way back from work in holland.

It just happened that just that day i had my small hashpipe with me and some amnesia cross to toke up during work breaks(cuz saturday always is a day where i just have to be present without actually working)

I was lucky and i was able to put the pipe and weed away just before they stopped me.

They had dogs and where frisking people

luckily they just asked me a few questions and i could go, but i almsot lost my drivers license

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
THC123, Good thing you didn't loose your driving license. F*ckers indeed.
But be happy, if you were in my country they wouldn't have a care for the fact that there is nothing in your car and just tested you.

I am very surprised to hear that about Maastricht, that is pretty cool !
Any more details on that ? When was it ?

I think the dutch people may not move to defend their right on this stupid wietpass. They seem to have other preoccupations like economy, immigration, and bla bla. Plus they have some of the lowest number of users in Europe, kinda the success of dutch law on cannabis with now very little users will turn to be the reason for failure, not enough users to fight. So for most dutch, wietpass do not concern them. They fail to realize that it does considering the impact of this tourism on the economy. soon they will.

Another European country going fascist, what's new ?

Tatz

In A'dam, the wietpass will NEVER be implicated, the mayor of the city said so from the day the proposal came on.
Secondly, not many Dutch people will be interested in registration in a gov'ment database, so they will keep buying, flicking the finger to the gov'ment.

And, as the incomes of tourism fall, the new gov'ment will drop the whole idea again.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Tatz, that is what I would have expected.

However, the people inside the dutch cannabusiness are not so sure anymore. What if....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah and the Dutch minister of justice has announced that this weed pass system will be implemented all over Holland. so not sure who has more power over the police in Amsterdam, is it the mayor of Amsterdam or is it the justice minister of Holland? you'd think the justice minister is the direct boss of the police, but maybe not in Holland. i definitely want to go before January, just in case.

GetUpStandUp

And here are the consequences , i dont think it will last long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iKI7rc-6Hg
Is it me or is the legal days whinding down now? It was a theory of mine from working in a shop in California, that this was nothing more than a testing the waters, and gadging their(govt.) next move to attack Mj again. Really seems not just the U.S but everywhere is starting to have issues with the government.

Hope its because at every junction, MJ is passing the test with flying colors in the medical controlled lab test, or maybe more, and more ppl are waking the hell up, and these issues are getting to swayed making govt fear their pockets getting smaller who backed pharma drugs for so long?

Lets just stay our ground ppl, dont let these assholes win, need I remind my ppl here, and every where these polititians are snakes, so much so would like to offer another far out theory, most will denounce this,but thats fair, I just see clear the connection, but notice how since Sandusky got arrested for fu@king weak, and underprivilage youth in his charity, I may add was created in 1977, so in turn we can assume he has been in the business of pimping out the youth to high bidders for a long time.

Yes most ppl here consider what I am saying is crap, but most of the rumor/non midea underground talk is these child benifit groups are in fact very high profile, and very professional pedifile rings. Most of the are funded, or controlled by government, and political funds, if you doubt anything I say just look up the Mcmartin day care in CA. or boystown franklin cover up, to Canadas Indian child sterlization laws in tribal schools backed, and funded by the Vatican, needless to say you have to be blind to not see this fact.

Now, notice Sandusky's connections, and people who actually supported his charity , and you will find on record major, major political players donating major funds, like 400,000, one of them you should know off hand he is on T.v running for president, Santorium- he is also been publicly accused of being a satinist, or occult what ever you want to call this elite group, they all are evil, and they all know, dont be fooled this case as the Timothy McViegh case got expressed laned to trial, and they take a big fall for the group, and hurry to bury any, and all facts, and get us to move on, but please ppl stop and think!

Did Joe P really die from a heart attack from guilt, or from his known envolvement of these elite group? He knew everything going on way past the team, hell the whole eastern coast he should of known like the back of his hand let alone his place of employment for 60 years. He may not have been directlly involved, but he sure knew of these ppl reaching his own whitehouse door, he in my opinion felt this case was going to expose what I am saying, just like the franklin case when investigator getting hold of pictures of powerful U.S politians sexually abusing kids, that investigator got shot out the sky flying back from getting these pictures, only after making the call that he got them.

Look at the Detroux case out of Belgiem so many ppl in government, judges, even a new secret society name that surfaced that many never heard of but its been around hundreds of years, and is linked to the Uk royalty, and the damn name excapes me at the moment, but there is also a book written by a surviving child victim I think called HUSH they are killing babies, Or something like that. Either way just google it not hard to find.

We should all remember Tracy Dugard case he kept her for 18 years while being on parole for the same shite, and had kids with her, but ppl we fail every time to notice the bigger connection to them all, these ppl are paid good, by ppl of power, and they do their job well, find kids, street kids, foster kids single family kids, just kids that wont be missed, or fought for. You dont have to believe me, this is what I do in my life til I die is investigate, and expose, I was an ex abused foster kid, so be my guest deny my words, everyone all ways does, and not just me millions of kids are killed in your face every day you just dont see yet, but you will...

Hence which is why I feel this MJ thing is taking a blow, or being pushed to the fore front to get our attention away from the news of this Sandusky case, this case is so way bigger than you give it credit-just notice how much its being played down by media, and it still is big, so much so Sandusky adopted kid just broke silents, and is meeting in grand gury to testify he was being molested the whole time, even the next couple of trials in near future the PSU president, a FBI agent Freeh I believe his name is, oh hell ppl its going down, and lots of stuff and ppl gonna be exsposed, just like looking at Sandusky's contributors, oh yeah the charity all of a sudden lost every finacial record when raided!

Wont be surprised if Sandusky isnt off-ed in a suicide, he still knows to much, and they scaped goated him, so all he has is protective custody, which Jeff Dammer found out was not enough, and writting a tell all book, humm... we shall see, sorry for the ramble, most hear may say it has nothing to do with MJ, but your quite wrong my brothers if you feel that way, because out of all these big name polititians who are caught up in this scandal, as well as ones from the past are in position to shoot down MJ? Yes do the math, once the ppl snap to what is going on they lose, maybe their lives too, we must stand up, because look at them its like its open season to dick our rights all of a sudden in every arena- what do you guys think?

GetUpStandUp

To second define what I say, remember ppl our government is smart, they know who to attack in a crisis mode to keep power, we MJ supporters, and doers are the only real government left, all else is sheeple. W fight to change laws, and lose, but keep coming We smoke even if its illegal, we get shite done if given the chance, so yes makes so much sense they attack the free thinkers, ppl who actually get deep in thinking about such political discression cases, these few who hold seats keeping us from our rights, but screwing kids in the procees

Gastro

In A'dam, the wietpass will NEVER be implicated, the mayor of the city said so from the day the proposal came on.
Secondly, not many Dutch people will be interested in registration in a gov'ment database, so they will keep buying, flicking the finger to the gov'ment.

And, as the incomes of tourism fall, the new gov'ment will drop the whole idea again.

yeah and the Dutch minister of justice has announced that this weed pass system will be implemented all over Holland. so not sure who has more power over the police in Amsterdam, is it the mayor of Amsterdam or is it the justice minister of Holland? you'd think the justice minister is the direct boss of the police, but maybe not in Holland. i definitely want to go before January, just in case.

It's not even about who has more power over the police. Amsterdam will be forced to comply through financial measurements. However, if the weedpass gets introduced in Amsterdam, crime rates will have to increase exponentially and streetdealers will become the most common site in the center of Amsterdam.

In that respect the only thing we can do is hope for the best at the elections in september!

It's remarkable doh that the "Liberals" took this path when in Germany legalization is coming closer and closer, and even France is finally considering regulating marijuana to get rid of the "drugs supermarkets" in the banlieus!

We will never, never ever ever ever ever, have legal weed in germany.
We are partly the reason for the dutch laws, so we cannot change our own.

Latest posts

Latest posts