What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got an 1/8 ($275) How do I roll a joint?

Ya right!!

Remember $15 three finger lids? Cough, cough, Kansas ditch weed? How about the first OZ of Columbian for $40/oz? Good shit, messed me up and I fell in LUV with it. Blond crumbly hash or the black gooey stuff for $5/gram. Haven't seen that for 20 years.

The early 80's? Some shit from Kona for an $250/oz. It was so sticky you had to roll a joint the size of your little finger or it wouldn't burn. You'd come to after about a 1/3 of a doob 30 minutes later. Must have been an Indica dom strain. Thai sticks for $20!!

That's the high I seek. I seek the wisdom to do it myself.

Any thoughts???????

U

Uncle Hughie

Columbian!

Columbian!

YES INDEEDY!

Iam at present smokin some of said weed!
columbian gold ....its the Ticket ...no.1 on my books.....for the moment lol
Peace!
Unc!

zunny

Re: Columbian!

Re: Columbian!

Uncle Hughie said:
YES INDEEDY!

Iam at present smokin some of said weed!
columbian gold ....its the Ticket ...no.1 on my books.....for the moment lol
Peace!
Unc!

I can identify!... LOL

G

I am one luck SOB, I was just informed that I have a Colombian Gold Clone coming my way. Along with a couple others. Hope I get what I smoked back in the '70's. Can't wait to be putting some pic's up of her. And a good lung full of the past:D

those were the days!

those were the days!

hashcraver, I hope it is the Gold of Old...beautiful golden nugs that one good toke let you know what dreams were made from..have'nt smoked any of that since I went to the joint in76"..I did get to smoke a pinstriper of c'bo Red inside the wall though..love the taste o.f.red ..bud!!:D ... Yea I rememeber The Kono and Thai sticklaced with the good shit...for $20.oo; you could get 5 finger bags of Jamaican creeper for $35..00...same with the commercial columbian!!! I wish you could still get the real c'bo gold seeds!

Tafari

Hashcraver said:
I am one luck SOB, I was just informed that I have a Colombian Gold Clone coming my way. Along with a couple others. Hope I get what I smoked back in the '70's. Can't wait to be putting some pic's up of her. And a good lung full of the past:D

You lucky basted :) I envy you .. . Make sure you keep a mother plant alive for a very long time.

Tafari

I got a question about the gold pot. Does it ripen up and cure to that color? I had read somewhere back in the 70's that some growers would cover the buds with heavy, black cloth. The lack of sunlight would stop chlorophyl production and turn the buds gold.

I only had gold Columbian 3 or 4 times. It was definitely something special.

Tafari

Captain Canibus said:
I got a question about the gold pot. Does it ripen up and cure to that color?

The brazilian seed company is selling CG seeds but I just dont think its the real think. Anyhow real CG will cure gold by its self.

Peace; Tafari

G

Hey Tafari,

I thought that the old CG was dried in the sun, left out for some time and wet down every now and then to more or less sun bleach the buds?

:tup:

Hashcraver said:

BTW, HC... hows the ladies doing? I got lil strawberries on mine!

tup

G

Filled a nice bowl of crumbly blonde hash in my hammer bubbler for "The Sopranos" tonight! :D

Growing without a set of extraction bags is a sin!

DoorMouse

Hashcraver said:
Hey Tafari,

I thought that the old CG was dried in the sun, left out for some time and wet down every now and then to more or less sun bleach the buds?

I thought the same....only time i've ever seen weed that color was after it dried in the sun....also makes sense cuz that old gold was a stoned stone if you know what i mean....

Latest posts

Latest posts