What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I did intend to take photos after each plant got placed into the system, but I spaced it for the first few.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I must be high or stoned, I forgot a lot of info.

These four plants are all Blue moon shine. the two on the left are from cuttings of the same plant and the two on the right are from seed and are the next generation(f2). The boys have their own room for the moment.

Now, the design of the unit. Each bucket is a bubbler, with its own air stone. There is a drain at the bottom of the bucket that connects then all together via one drain line, but each bucket is connected to the drain line instead of linking the buckets together like an UC system. Each bucket also has its own overflow drain, that drain then drops an inch to 1.5 inches before connecting to the drain line to prevent an over flowing buck to drain into the other buckets via the drain line. Then the water is feed via one line per bucket to the top of the bucket.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
well you can tell I don't get around much..... this thread is 7mos old, lol!!!! Better late than never :D

I can see that you're still pushing those girls to limit Gano... I'll be checking out how the new dream set-up is producing for ya.... looks like its gonna be good! peace

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
So I noticed some bugs on the leaves the other day in the veg room that I just finished transplanting in, the one above.

They look like they could be spider mites but, I'm not seeing any webbing yet on anything. The temp range is like, 65F-70F during the whole day(24hrs).

I made up a 5gallon bucket full of Neem mix with dish soap and water and I have dipped/sumerged all of the plants into that mix. I find that I'd rather dunk the plants than try to spray them, as the whole plant gets coated when dunked, where as when sprayed on there are spots that might not get covered.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
It looks like I'll have to do the boy's veg room, but the Double Dutch is so big I'll just have to water in the neem and try to spray it since its to big to dunk in a 5gal bucket

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
room seems to be filling up there G....is there some reason why you dont trim all that sucker stuff off the lower limbs?

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
yes, I intend to cut them back before they go into flower, all the new tops will become cuttings(from the two on the right side of the room)

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I have five females there all grown from seed, looking forward to being able to select the keepers out of the group.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
used to have a great home made cross a friend had done of hash plant and ice,three days to a fully rooted cut,ready to be flowered after another 4 days,and ready for harvest at 42 days,and excellent piney/fuel flavored buds too,my mom died on me,was crushed to lose her...