What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself

With Oklahoma now med legal, let's get to know each other and help to keep one another informed on the current scene.

Vapeitall

its a miracle

its a miracle

Howdy Okie Smokie,
It appears we are the only ones to have found this great site in Oklahoma so far.
It may take a while considering that before this passed you could get 20 years for a seed and stem here in our great state.
Vapeitall

Crazy right? Who would have thought it was possible.

Im glad we have started to climb out from under the rock. Heck we can even buy real beer these days! Woo hoo!

tech138

We made the list on IC!
Long time lurker and closet cultivator, now watching the “experts” take over the Okie medical cannabis scene.

tech138

And big Okie welcome right back at you. Fixin’ to get that red dirt dank.
OKC seed lover hoping to trade some genes soon

Hi all,

I'm going to be on a bit more often than I have in the past few years. Looking forward to seeing you.

I recently passed the Colorado bar and am working as the compliance officer for a small grow in OK. I'm planning on taking the Oklahoma bar in February and possibly taking on new cannabis business clients in OK as early as April. We'll have to see.

I'm also helping put on a continuing legal education event between the Colorado, Oregon, and Michigan bars and the NCIA next spring and am a fair contact for the Colorado Bar Association Cannabis Law Committee. If any of you are or know of attorneys who are interested in cannabis-related legal work or continuing ed feel free to reach out. I'm happy to forward messages on to our bar association and I'm looking for cannabis CLE opportunities, webinars, or other legal networking or educational events in OK.

Best,
Andrew

RckyMtRdnk

Subbed in. Bout to make the move to OK for a grow job. Been in Colorado for 17 years growin and livin like a refugee waiting on the laws to change back home. Originally from NW Arkansas. Right on the Oklahoma border. Bout to be busy busy busy.

Tedjacob10

LST

LST

Kind of semi scrog (started a little late to scrog) and low stress training

Attachments

• 9F8AD69B-BD1B-48A6-8650-58F775110510.jpg
    9F8AD69B-BD1B-48A6-8650-58F775110510.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 94

Greencountryok

Another ok med grower checking in. I've enjoyed this resource since overgrow days. Its nice to get a membership vs. Lurking stealth style. It has been a long fight for freedom with many sacrifices made in this state!

Looking forward to cooperatives and clone trading in the light of day :dance013:

Subbed in. Bout to make the move to OK for a grow job. Been in Colorado for 17 years growin and livin like a refugee waiting on the laws to change back home. Originally from NW Arkansas. Right on the Oklahoma border. Bout to be busy busy busy.

I am an Oklahoma Native looking to get into the Cannabis industry. Cannabis has long been a passion of mine. I would consider myself a hobbyist grower but with each grow I manage to get it dialed in just a little bit more. I would like an opportunity to break into the industry as an apprentice grower. If there are any opportunities please let me know. I have experience, time and most of all passion! Here are some photos of my current study. Day 40 Flower.

View attachment 476247

View attachment 476248

View attachment 476249

View attachment 476250

View attachment 476835

View attachment 476836

View attachment 476837

Thanx!

TrickEE

Been here for awhile

Been here for awhile

I been coming to this site for about 8-9 years now as an undercover medical patient, since the laws of cannabis are archaic and severely out of date, especially here in Oklahoma. Now I can finally rejoice in the fact that I have a medical card and everything in my grow is legal. I am just glad that they let patients grow their own medicine. It is very obvious that the bill that was proposed was made by the people, for the people. Where about are you moving to Rocky Mtn? I am currently just across the border from Fort Smith on the Oklahoma side. I am assuming NW AR as in Fayetchill? Finally us cannabis patients don't have to be lurkers anymore and can discuss LEGALLY our medicine in an open, public forum. Good vibes and healthy plants to everyone here.

TrickEE

Another ok med grower checking in. I've enjoyed this resource since overgrow days.

-I think that's about the time I started coming to the site lol...

Its nice to get a membership vs. Lurking stealth style. It has been a long fight for freedom with many sacrifices made in this state!

-Yes it has! And we lost a bunch of good men to the system along the way.

Looking forward to cooperatives and clone trading in the light of day

:dance013:

-Man clone trades would be sick if we can get that up and running. I actually have a strain I been trying to prefect myself for the last 4 years. Had to take time off of growing due to personal reasons, but I still got the seed stock to keep it going. I just need to stabilize it a little more. Maybe with the help of someone here, we can have success with it. The strain is a cross of 4 different genetics. The first cross I did was accidental and was a result of a single DJ Short Blueberry plant going hermie and impregnating my Skunk. The skunk was a gift from a older friend who has been growing the same skunk since the late 80's, early 90's. The DJ Short Blueberry was from an original full 10 pack ordered 17-18 years ago directly from Holland. I chose the best female out of the 5 I got from the 10 pack and it was very stable, which is lucky because DJ Short BB is know to be very unstable, at least back then. And very temperamental.
The second cross was also an accident (yeah I know lol) from a Grand Daddy Purp and a hermie Afghani ( cant remember the specific Afghani lineage though). This crossed happened about 9 years ago. About 5-6 years ago I knew I was going to have to shut down from growing after 2-3 more cycles for awhile. So I vegged and topped a few seeds of each the accidental crosses I had with the intention of creating my own strain from these 4 powerhouses. I put them in the tent last and had 3 of the GDP x Afghani cross and 2 of the BB cross. I puropsely stressed the Blueberry to force it to hermie and corss it with the GDP x Afghani. I got about 30 seeds from the plant. I have since been able to cross, inbreed and cross again to get a very purple/blueberry dom pheno that has hash and trich production on par with the Afghani line. Also the size of Afghani took on a role in making the buds much bigger, since a lot of Original BB plants didn't produce very well. I hope to refine the plant and maybe make it a staple in my new breeding projects to come. I hope to share this amazing plant with a few people and maybe even eventually get it into a dispo soon.

tech138

Clone and seed trading sounds like a plan to me. The prices for seeds and clones in Oklahoma are as inflated as the pop culture cannabis scene sprouting in OKC

Hey fellow Oklahomans! I am in the Okc area. Yes indeed what a relief that you can now be legal. Fuck a bunch of paying over inflated prices once the dispensaries start dispensing.. Might be cool to go into and check out the nugs but as far as I am concerned I'm not paying when I can grow my own. I just started a new study going old school with some White Widow from Dutch Passion and a few clones from a friend original Skunk#1, Gupta Kush and Poon tang Pie. All females. I haven't crossed into breeding yet but now that we can grow without fear it's in my future!

Peace

SmokinOkie

Whats up from McCurtain County. How the hell are we gonna get clones now. Like more than just a few from the dispensary side of things.

TrickEE

Idk how its possible, but we have had stores dispensing green since Dec. They must have did 7 days in veg and started to flower. And yes they are expensive af. And the quality is mediocre at best compared to what I can do with a nug, but at least patients have access to something.