What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WiFi #3, Rascals cut...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hoping I can get some sort of verification whether this cut I'm holding is actually what I believe it could be. It was passed to me by a relative & they got it for me from their friend. As the story goes, the relatives friend had received it from a buddy of his that was also a friend of OGR. I don't know how relevant all this is but thought I'd add the text just in case it was necessary.

As I understand, OGR is distributing his works via cuttings these days so I'm hoping this won't be too difficult.
If I'm wrong about ^this, please correct me. :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought the #3 was just another selection made by TLC slightly after the #43 was selected. That means it would be a cut from Jackmayoffer/Jungle Boys. I could be wrong though, that was just how I always understood it.

dank.Frank

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought the #3 was just another selection made by TLC slightly after the #43 was selected. That means it would be a cut from Jackmayoffer/Jungle Boys. I could be wrong though, that was just how I always understood it.

dank.Frank

I think he brought 4-5 selections he found (jack) along with 43 down to San Diego back in the day. I will hit Shauncron up and see if he remembers the numbers ..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack brought us 28, 37, 43, 80, 94.
Bro said he might have heard krome selected #3. Might have. It's a lead anyway

JetLife175

Veteran
I've always been under the impression that raskal has a #3 and a #5 keeper. He was offering flowers of it years ago in a few shops around the LA area. 43 was definitely jack and I'm pretty certain that the 3 raskal has pre dates the 43

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
The #3 is Krome's selection. Not to say Raskal doesn't have one too but the WiFi3 that has been passed around for years is from Krome. I remember first coming across it back when cannaculture first started up. The way it was described to me was that it was unlike any of the other WiFi pheno's popping up in the early packs, for what that's worth.

JetLife175

Veteran
The #3 is Krome's selection. Not to say Raskal doesn't have one too but the WiFi3 that has been passed around for years is from Krome. I remember first coming across it back when cannaculture first started up. The way it was described to me was that it was unlike any of the other WiFi pheno's popping up in the early packs, for what that's worth.

Thanks for the info. Seems I was a bit off!

JetLife175

Veteran
so I talked to raskal and he does have a #3 WiFi selection. so i guess everyone was right. Lol.

Last edited: