What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

adding pics

Utrinique

hi there its been many years and i have forggoten how to add pictures and videos?

can someone help explain please?

ive also forgot how to add to peoples rep and such.
if anyone can help me out it would much be appreciated.

Utrinique

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...yeah, i think you need 50 posts before you can post pics bro and there are a couple threads on how to upload pics when you're ready.

...as for rep you can leave regular rep by clicking on the button on the bottom left of each post that looks like an old school set of mechanical scales, when you click on that the rep dialog box pops up and you can then choose positive or negative rep and also type a comment.

...you can also tag any post you like or agree with or if you want to thank the poster and that button is at the bottom right with a sentence asking if this post is helpful or not, this also adds rep, just not as much.

...anyway, welcome back to freedom and this hobby.

peace, bozo

btw, what was your handle here before you got popped?