What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's me, englishrick I'm locked out

Mayer

Ripple has been totally shit,, Kirst has been buying in and out an I'm not,, she's 3g ahead of me on binance now,, I'm being I nipple

Mayer

Fancy chilling and doing it next week?

I really want to run some things past you,,, applications have started for canna licenses,, it's a massive deal

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
looking into it mate.....

... you have lost your password, and so can't access your account?

Did you know Tom personally?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah rick, I know about this account. I know its you.
CD is a dead cat now mate, Bayer has got the govt in its pocket. There are also eastern euro companies supplying the Cbd extracts at a fraction of the price it would cost to produce in the UK. Should have done the paperwork 5 years ago, (dare I say, told ya so at the time).
Anyway, each step forward takes us one step away from jail.

Oh, I'm 10 days from harvest, 5 more for a quick dry on a few branches for the eves smoke. So prob fortnight tomorrow would be best for a visit, but I'm online for the night so speak later. VoIP.

Mayer

I know I fuked up by not getting it done in 2010,,but people are more open to it now,, it's a hot iron right now

B

Bird~friend

What!'^'? l ol

... Money Collecting

( I Desire Such a Job Highly :D )

Update: were you lost in a sea Before.? "Just asking esa!:D"

What's happened, I replied to a Noyd post.

Last edited:

Cork144

dfo englishrick, only hed be able to make a 6 page topic from just getting locked out his acc hahaha