What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Getting a nice ground coffee bean aroma on mine....to make sure I wasn't in a cannabis induced stuper had to check and make sure I didn't brew coffee this evening instead of throwing some beers on ice :laughing:

All good.......loving the smell :woohoo:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
If you knew Joesy, you would know he's older than the public school system. It's like he was home schooled by a band of traveling circus monkeys.

RetroGrow

Veteran
If you knew Joesy, you would know he's older than the public school system. It's like he was home schooled by a band of traveling circus monkeys.

Smoking monkeys?

picture.php

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Does this slut like to be stripped of her fan leaves?
Or should I let her keep them on for now...

Are others pulling fans off?

Thanks,
Budelight

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Well i guess the real question is should I leave em or stip em

Bottoms:
attachment.php

And the Tops just because:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1252b.jpg
    DSCN1252b.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1252a.jpg
    DSCN1252a.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 6

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Just the ones that cover a bud site. But those don't really look like they need it. If you have any wispy looking shit towards the bottom I'd pull it and let the energy from those go into the larger sites.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I leave the Fans up top. I just always Lollipop and Supercrop them. Like PF said, "let nature take its course. I take them off when they yellow

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i decorate them with my beadazzler and maybe a few my little pony stickers,if im feeling saucy maybe a bit of glitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.