What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres my GG#4's at day 21 flower ~ Hard to see but theres some nice frost already.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

papaduc

Veteran
papaduc- have you considered that the real dudd plants are showing these signs as a result of being dudd's and not vis-versa? seemingly how you are looking at it? the main argument is that the majority of us that have experienced true dudds have our shit pretty well dialed and when its only effecting one plant of one strain in a room where every other plant is perfectly healthy

Yes, I've considered it. Like I say, I'm not dismissing the possibility that there is a genetic tendency for the plant to do these things. Nature is amazing and I wouldn't rule out anything being possible.

But... What I am saying is that the vast majority of cases that I've seen are being unfairly blamed on the plant.

If this really is what you say it is, and I'm not dismissing it, then it's a lot rarer than a lot of people are making out. The majority of cases are just a matter of people making mistakes and blaming the plant's genetics, I know this for a fact based on what I'm looking at.

The thing is, the experienced and knowledgeable people who believe in this theory based on their own issues with it, really need to be more critical than the doubters themselves, because when threads are started and the vast majority of the people posting in them are obviously making major mistakes, it weakens the case in the eyes of anyone looking in on it. It certainly did for me.

When people come in with signs of nute burn and badly vegged plants - for example shoots which have obviously shot up from a crowded canopy searching for light, or plants which just haven't been properly revegged at all - then people really need to be straight in telling them and helpful in advising them to apply the basics to solve their problem so they can rule out the possibility/likelihood that it's something else causing their issues.

Some questions about the duds you've personally dealt with.

Did they all come from the same mother?

What issues did you have with them?

What did you do with them/what approaches did you take to try to solve the problems?

Have you got any pictures of them?

DJXX

Veteran
Overgrow your girls look so beautiful and green..Krustallos those look epic..and Jbomber those are the darkest green i have seen on a GG#4....looks beautiful...on the pics below, i took her to 68 days and she had bout 25% amber trichage..she spins your head...imagine your achieved high with a serious head swirlie...Josey Josey Josey...thanks thanks thanks....we have all been so blessed by you...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got your pic comment OGDW , check out the cross in the glue society . another batch is coming up , maybe we can make it happen :)

DemonTrich

Veteran
heres my GG#4

flipped 6/10
flowers formed 6/17

5x10x6.5 tent under 2x 600w HPS in Big kahuna hoods
73-75* lights on 73* lights off consistant

sorry for the not so detailed pics. my camera phone is only 8mp.

Attachments

• GG#4 1.jpg
    GG#4 1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 7
  • GG#4 2.jpg
    GG#4 2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 10
  • legendshmoezer
    legendshmoezer
    111.4 KB · Views: 29

DJXX

Veteran
heres my GG#4

flipped 6/10
flowers formed 6/17

5x10x6.5 tent under 2x 600w HPS in Big kahuna hoods
73-75* lights on 73* lights off consistant

sorry for the not so detailed pics. my camera phone is only 8mp.
those look perfect...thanks for sharing..DJXX

RetroGrow

Veteran
Backyard farmer came up with the best solution, until someone tests it there will be no answer.

Agree, but Backyard Farmer didn't come up with it. It's been posted in the dud thread for months.
Also, AL&L is really the only one that tests for all that stuff right now. CSP Labs is trying to get some paper work into the government, so that they can exploit that market. I spoke to the owners of both places on the phone over a month ago. CSP is not ready to test cannabis yet, as per our phone conversation. He said they will be testing when they are approved, whatever that means.
So, right now, http://www.allcropsolutions.com is the place to contact.
Dud thread is here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=285743

jw23ck11

gg#4 day 17 hydro

gg#4 day 17 hydro

First round of gg4 clones from mother converted to hydro day 17. Rooted in 6 days!

Grapefruit krush from Emerald Triangle. First go with her. U can see my failed attempt at cropping.

jw23ck11

gg4 flower day 10

gg4 flower day 10

Gg4 day 10. Took 8 clones and flowered 18in. 7in stretch so far.
Sharing a scrog with Super lemon haze day 38 of 70. Tests at 15% thc

Btw its not free but $100 seemed fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts